Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Anyone come across the Ski VT passes yet? I bought a couple last year, I believe they come in a 3 and 6 packs? Someone posted the form on here last year, was just wondering if it was up yet. I checked SkiVermont.com but didn't find anything.

I have emailed them twice and know of others who have emailed/called etc and not gotten response.

My guess is that they're still wrangling over pricing. With club prices going up this year, I do not anticipate the Ski Vermont deal to be as good as past years.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I have emailed them twice and know of others who have emailed/called etc and not gotten response.

My guess is that they're still wrangling over pricing. With club prices going up this year, I do not anticipate the Ski Vermont deal to be as good as past years.
    Spoke with someone there, and they said open and accepting until Oct. 4 and to email or call the office. They're not regularly made public for whatever reason. I'd try contacting again.

Wink

When I called VSAA this morning they said three and five pack VT Passports were going on sale on October 4th. That seems pretty standard for them. Didn't ask about a price.

Quote Originally Posted by reefer View Post
    When I called VSAA this morning they said three and five pack VT Passports were going on sale on October 4th. That seems pretty standard for them. Didn't ask about a price.
    Thanks all! Just trying to get my ducks in a row for the season.

Everyone hear about the K55 Killington ticket yet?

Link

Quote Originally Posted by EOS View Post

Link
    Thanks for posting the link. I was looking at it earlier in the week. Not a bad deal. There are places to get them for 7 to 15 bucks cheaper, if you need to save money for beer.

Terms: Pre-purchase up to ten tickets for $55 each. Deadline is October 15th. Standard VT blackout dates apply.

I don't understand the assertion that these are "perfect for skiers and riders planning to hit the slopes four or more days" since there is no minimum purchase.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Belleayre Ski Club Discount

Last year, Belleayre offered 10 bucks off for anyone showing a ski club card. I'm posting it here to keep an eye on it. Discounts like this often recur.http://www.belleayre.com/winter/lift.htm

Ski Club Discounts-
    Live to ski and ski to live? Well, we have great news because Belleayre has a ski club discount! Receive $10 off a full or half day rack price ticket any day.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Gore/Whiteface 4-packs for 2010-11

http://www.goremountain.com/tickets-passes/frequent.cfm

four tickets for Gore or Whiteface, fully transferable, $249, $62.50 each. Not that big a savings off a 79 ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by EOS View Post

Link
    Thanks for posting the link.

Picked one up.

Thread Information