• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 3.0 - March 30th - April 1st @ Sugarloaf

skiersleft

Be sure to take Friday off and attend the pre-summit at Saddleback.

I'm there. Summit and ore summit here I come. I'll try to figure out a new Condorcet poll to run before then. Also open a thread on Open Bowl skiing in Pennsylvania.

darent

see you all there, can't wait to see the new territory in brackett!! mo trees to trip over, yahoo

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Will part of the deal include lift tickets like last year? Will there be any reduction in cost of pass holders (since we don't need the tickets)?

Yeah, part of the deal will include lift tickets, inc. a Sunday ticket.

Not sure on costs for season pass holders... I will check for you and let you know. I'm guessing the prices are so discounted to begin with that there will be little additional... but we'll see !

Tooth

Do not miss the chance at first tracks. I repeat. Do not miss this chance. I have the Gold+ pass and can get first tracks every Sunday am. Its the best. Perfect groom. No one around. Rip it up. No ski patrol to be seen. The only thing to watch out for is the groomer and chance snowmobile.

And if youre lucky enough to get some powder. Sweet.

Skimaine

do not miss the chance at first tracks. I repeat. Do not miss this chance. I have the gold+ pass and can get first tracks every sunday am. Its the best. Perfect groom. No one around. Rip it up. No ski patrol to be seen. The only thing to watch out for is the groomer and chance snowmobile.

And if youre lucky enough to get some powder. Sweet.

+100

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking at tickets now...trying to figure out if we are bringing our gear and should fly Southwest. Pretty cheap 458 RT for 2. Denver to Boston...looking into Denver to Hartford a little more expensive but not too bad. Hopefully tickets purchased tonight!

wa-loaf

Looking at tickets now...trying to figure out if we are bringing our gear and should fly Southwest. Pretty cheap 458 RT for 2. Denver to Boston...looking into Denver to Hartford a little more expensive but not too bad. Hopefully tickets purchased tonight!

well if you go directly up north, it will be quicker to land in Boston vs. Hartford

You could try Manchester. I usually fly out of Providence or Manchester, but surprisingly found Boston was cheaper this time around. And had more direct flights. Just about $300 round trip.

aaronbru

Will we be able to buy more than one ticket. My gf would probably want to come but doubt I'd get her onto a forum.

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You could try Manchester. I usually fly out of Providence or Manchester, but surprisingly found Boston was cheaper this time around. And had more direct flights. Just about $300 round trip.

Manchester, NH, VT?

Yeah, I don't think we will be going right up to Maine., We are looking at like Tuesday-Monday. Jimmy's nephew is getting baptized and he is the god father so would like to be there (in VT). This would also give me a chance to see my mother in Hartford and make it to VT for a couple days to catch up with some friends. Looks like we will be renting a car regardless so maybe we will just choose the cheapest flights even if driving from Boston is a little far....prob close to the same as Hartford (2 1/2-3 hrs.)

Redliner

My girls by one of the cliff signs in Brackett Basin :daffy: and yes first tracks was very worth it!! I think we got 5 runs in that hour :)