• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 3.0 - March 30th - April 1st @ Sugarloaf

xwhaler

Anything yet on whether we can book? I've got a group of 12 I'm bringing up (and getting 9 new folks on AZ!) so I'm itching to get the condos all set up!

-Chris

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I think it depends on the condo.

I'm pretty sure it's bedrooms X2 +2 for the pull out couch.

So a 2 bedroom condo is 6 people, a 1 bedroom condo is 4 people, etc.

But I will double check that.....

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
FYI: We have setup the registration subforum. You need to post in the thread on that forum if you are attending, as that is how your name will get on the list for the additional perks (first tracks, Sunday lift pass, drink tickets, apres party, etc.). You can only see that forum if you have 5+ posts, so if you aren't there yet, keep going!

jrmagic

Manchester, NH, VT?

Yeah, I don't think we will be going right up to Maine., We are looking at like Tuesday-Monday. Jimmy's nephew is getting baptized and he is the god father so would like to be there (in VT). This would also give me a chance to see my mother in Hartford and make it to VT for a couple days to catch up with some friends. Looks like we will be renting a car regardless so maybe we will just choose the cheapest flights even if driving from Boston is a little far....prob close to the same as Hartford (2 1/2-3 hrs.)

He meant NH. There is no airport in Manchester VT.

xwhaler

Just got off the phone with the Loaf.
Booked 2 condos for the crew of 14 I'm bringing up and introducing to the world of AZ!
Some of the guys came with me last year and are already registered so now I gotta get the others on board!

Should be awesome again!

mriceyman

So if i bring one other guy We can share a hotel room and get 2 day lifts for 169 each? Im not very bright so little help is appreciated lol

reefer

So if i bring one other guy We can share a hotel room and get 2 day lifts for 169 each? Im not very bright so little help is appreciated lol

Yes. They've been throwing in a couple beers Friday night along with appetizers, and free apps Saturday.........................
Probably some tax. Book now.................................no brainer, ain't got to be bright...............

gmcunni

just make sure your buddy registers here on AZ and posts 5 times so he qualifies for the package.

mriceyman

Yes. They've been throwing in a couple beers Friday night along with appetizers, and free apps Saturday.........................
Probably some tax. Book now.................................no brainer, ain't got to be bright...............
Just was confused with the different prices listed. I will get at least one of my buddies to log on even if it means a 9 hour ride latr

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
He meant NH. There is no airport in Manchester VT.

Yeah I was just thinking about old airport road which is only used for private planes..yaa dont have one of those. Anyway, tickets booked this week. Should be fun :)