• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 3.0 - March 30th - April 1st @ Sugarloaf

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Just was confused with the different prices listed. I will get at least one of my buddies to log on even if it means a 9 hour ride latr

Basically you can call and get the Saturday lift ticket and lodging for the price listed by mentioning alpinezone. But in order to get the free Sunday lift pass, first tracks, apres-event on Saturday, and a couple free drinks on Friday, you need to be registered her on AlpineZone, have a minimum of 5 posts, and make one post in the official registration thread, which I will use to generate an attendance list of sorts :)

Note: unless you have 5 posts, you won't even be able to access the official registration thread.

Hope that makes sense :)

mriceyman

Thanks nick, im really going to try and get one of my buds to come (and post on here).. what would a good mountain to hit up half way from Jersey to maine. Just thinking to split the drive up and hit a mountain on Friday.

rocojerry

Thanks nick, im really going to try and get one of my buds to come (and post on here).. what would a good mountain to hit up half way from Jersey to maine. Just thinking to split the drive up and hit a mountain on Friday.

half-way is WaWa... nothing crazy small regional hill, but good way to break up the trip... otherwise, sunday river/saddleback, but they are no where near half-way on the way :)

TobySki

Looking fwd to the AZ Summit this year! We are heading up with a big group of folks organized by my husband xwhaler (Chris)

IrishSki Sean

Another one of the gang of 14 organized by my buddy Chris. Having lived in San Diego the last 10 years really looking forward to checking out Sugarloaf!

Tooth

Push hard and hit Sunday River. Leave an hour early and reap the rewards.

nikkiski

probably not...its prime time sugaring time...lame...I am still working on him

wa-loaf

Just got the kids taken care of for the weekend. Now gotta see if the gf wants to come or if I should put a group together.

o3jeff

Skis, but just an intermediate. I'll be making it clear we likely won't ski much together during the day. Not at all if it's a pow day.

I'd give Paul a little more credit that that! :wink:

I might have the perfect ski partner for her, I only need to convince her to go though.

wa-loaf

I might have the perfect ski partner for her, I only need to convince her to go though.

Work on it, though if she comes we'll prob be doing the Sugarloaf Inn. I assume you and your lady friend would want to do the same.