• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bell in Catskills Monday thanks Martin Luther King

ScottySkis

Windy snowing good so day three glad I am out not manyyet maybe because of cold .rest of Trip report later.

ScottySkis

Good day .stared around 9 ish cold cold and windy with light snow went k. Facecrap around 1030 while warming up on more then 1 location to see Platty for half foot while probably had 2 inches I guess. Still fun glad when my friend showed up today .ski to 3 day 3.much better conditions and choices then when I last got out in nm Tt day weekend. Fun love living in Hours back country roads to 2 mountains ranges several trails open some moguls to be found. Only crowed from 1030 am jsh to 11 ish .they all went away pretty quickly. . so glad to live so close to beautiful Catskills maybe next time I go to Roxbury. Glad I came here today for sure.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Good day .stared around 9 ish cold cold and windy with light snow went k. Facecrap around 1030 while warming up on more then 1 location to see Platty for half foot while probably had 2 inches I guess. Still fun glad when my friend showed up today .ski to 3 day 3.much better conditions and choices then when I last got out in nm Tt day weekend. Fun love living in Hours back country roads to 2 mountains ranges several trails open some moguls to be found. Only crowed from 1030 am jsh to 11 ish .they all went away pretty quickly. . so glad to live so close to beautiful Catskills maybe next time I go to Roxbury. Glad I came here today for sure.

this is peak scotty..maybe my favorite of all time...gonna miss you on friday buddy

ScottySkis

I miss you to Spring mountain high. Have a blast Friday see you some time soon hopefully.

ScottySkis

Yes chepercheif chair j fell off when I was young was open good chair tom

keyser soze

What you say Willis?

Abominable

Need to update your phone sig to:

"Sent from my THC420 using Scottyspeak."

Just kidding, glad you got after it!