• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gas Price

How do you pay for gas?

• Cash

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Credit

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Debit

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Check

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

steamboat1

Filled up the car yesterday $3.879, same station today $3.939. Many stations now $3.999 in the greater Brooklyn area. Oil futures up significantly again today. Happy daze.

Took 184 gals. of home heating oil today. Can't wait to get the bill. Been lucky so far because of the weather as I've only had one fill up of 125 gals. before today. Seriously contemplating putting a wood stove in. Knowing our gov't they'll probably outlaw them soon saying they hurt the enviroment.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Loving my diesel right now. Fuel is only up about 15 cents from before it started going up. Nothing to freak out about compared to the bigger jumps in gasoline. One of the reasons I went diesel is in the long term, the price gap will close the more expensive both fuels get.

Geoff

Loving my diesel right now. Fuel is only up about 15 cents from before it started going up. Nothing to freak out about compared to the bigger jumps in gasoline. One of the reasons I went diesel is in the long term, the price gap will close the more expensive both fuels get.

Diesel is relatively cheap right now because the warm winter killed off demand for home heating fuel. Come back and talk to us in a winter where it's abnormally cold.

Zand

Was $3.61 at Cumby's in Lyndonville when I left last Friday. Up to $3.70 or so around here right now. Used to be 20 cents cheaper here than up there but that's not the case anymore.

twinplanx

$3.53, on the card, at Hess in Jersey on the way home from PA. I think its BS that most places charge about 10¢ more per gallon to use plastic. Hess seems to be the one place that usually is the same price cash or credit. I will drive out of my way to my bank to get cash to pay the cheaper price. (don't get me started on bank fees). Its the principal!!!

ScottySkis

O
$3.53, on the card, at Hess in Jersey on the way home from PA. I think its BS that most places charge about 10¢ more per gallon to use plastic. Hess seems to be the one place that usually is the same price cash or credit. I will drive out of my way to my bank to get cash to pay the cheaper price. (don't get me started on bank fees). Its the principal!!!

Ya me to, or I pay just enough on credit to get me to next gas station that charge the same.

SKIQUATTRO

$3.75 in Woodstock....$4.03 on LI...

we've been taking advantage of the Stop and Shop/Shell gas discount