• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many PMs?

deadheadskier

Staff member
A whopping 62, and that's from the very beginning. I guess I've never felt the need to delete them.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
462. I have deleted a lot to stay under the limit. Since I almost always quote the original message, I generally keep everything in the "Sent" folder for reference in case I want to look up a past PM and have been trying to stay on top of the "Inbox". FWIW, I completely cleaned out my Inbox at work earlier this week and have never left work with more than half a dozen emails sitting in the Inbox. It is a huge relief to clear that sucker out.

bvibert

Staff member
DOH!

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 1801.
Your PM box is 90% full.

Dear bvibert,

Your private messages box on New England & Northeast Ski Forums - AlpineZone Forums has reached 90% of your allowed quota. To ensure that you do not reach 100% of your allowed messages, you should consider archiving or deleting some of your messages. Please visit this page to do so:
http://forums.alpinezone.com/private.php

All the best,
New England & Northeast Ski Forums - AlpineZone Forums

So much for keeping on top of emptying my inbox periodically... :roll:

Greg

Staff member
I only have 85. I just downloaded a crapload.

I deleted a bunch a few weeks ago but I now have 174...but I have mad groupies and fans on here who PM alot...I enjoy the PM's..

2knees

484. i usually just delete enough to stay under the limit. I bet if i went back and looked, the old ones are from 2005 or something.

of the 484, i'd bet 480 are from greg saying.....Bumps are effin RAD man!