• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Max pass 2017-2018

gladerider

https://www.themaxpass.com/

i am seriously considering buying it for my family next season

i think i saw some of you buying a cheap season pass out in the mid west for like $100 and adding the max pass on top of it.
what is the best strategy this year?

gladerider

just checked all the qualifying season passes listed on the website and none had season passes that low. it must have been a different pass combo.

inclusion of whiteface and belleyaire makes it a good deal for me.

moresnow

i think i saw some of you buying a cheap season pass out in the mid west for like $100 and adding the max pass on top of it.
what is the best strategy this year?

You're thinking of the Mt Bohemia pass that was part of the Freedom Alliance, or something. People picked it up to be able to ski at Platty and a few other places around here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AlpineZone mobile app

gladerider

You're thinking of the Mt Bohemia pass that was part of the Freedom Alliance, or something. People picked it up to be able to ski at Platty and a few other places around here.

i think you are right.