• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Ken Jones demo day @ Sunapee

Ken Jones ski shop, Nashua NH is sponsoring a demo day at Sunapee on Thursday March 10th. $35 includes all day lift ticket, lunch and demos of next year's products.
Must purchase in advance at the shop.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Ken Jones off-site ticket sale for select NH areas

Bretton Woods - $8 off going rate for the day (including holidays)
Cranmore - Adult anytime - price unspecified
Waterville - Adult anytime - $12 off
Ragged $8 off going rate for the day (holidays unknown)
Cannon $11 of adult, $6 off junior (holidays unknown)
Pat's Peak, $13 off (holidays unknown)

Ken Jones, Nashua NH
Must buy at the store.

57stevey

Ken Jones ski shop, Nashua NH is sponsoring a demo day at Sunapee on Thursday March 10th. $35 includes all day lift ticket, lunch and demos of next year's products.
Must purchase in advance at the shop.

Great event. Pretty sure I bought online last year.

fahz

Hey all those with Facebook accounts about 200 more to go could use some help to ski free and if you like you can participate in a free day also

http://www.facebook.com/Plattekill
Plattekill Mountain
Ski Plattekill is having a contest and the object is to grow there facebook fans to 2,000 by Feb 28th! If they reach that goal, they will have a FACEBOOK FAN DAY (date tbd) and give EVERY PLATTY FB fan a FREE TICKET to Ski Plattekill!!! ... 1700+ fans now, If your a skier boarder check them out

SKI-3PO

Still one left.

I have 2 Black Mountain, NH midweek/non-holiday tickets from Ride & Ski New England cards that I probably won't be able to use. I'll give them away - 1 person each, FCFS, if you PM me your mailing address and promise to post a trip report.

jrskibum

I have 2 Black Mountain, NH midweek/non-holiday tickets from Ride & Ski New England cards that I probably won't be able to use. I'll give them away - 1 person each, FCFS, if you PM me your mailing address and promise to post a trip report.

I would be interested in the Black Mtn NH ticket you have. Thanks

Last edited:

Moe Ghoul

I have 3 primetime vouchers remaining for Gunstock. I picked up a baker's dozen (13) which averages around 52/ticket. No blackouts, good on weekends, expire at the end of this season. PM if any interest in purchasing. $120 for all 3.

Bump for $120 all 3. HD333 PM'd me last week for them, didn't see the PM til today, looks like he already did the Gunstock trip.

Last edited:

gotr0

Pico for $29

Pico lift tickets on buywithme.

Deal Terms

* Buy as many vouchers as you’d like.
* Exchange voucher for a lift ticket at the Pico Ticket Sales Center.
* Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
* Voucher not valid until the day after purchase.
* Promotional value expires 03/27/2011 (end of season).

HD333

VW Day 3/6 @ Gunstock

Drive a VW to the Mountian and get 2 free tickets for Sunday March 6th.

8:00am - 12:00 The first 200 Guests who drive a VW to Gunstock will receive a packet with two lift tickets for the day along with a race bib for NASTAR and other goodies.

NASTAR race will be held from 12-3pm - race against other volkswagen owners.

To use Nastar just have to show VW Bib at the top of Nastar and turn in Waiver…. NO fee is charged to VW guests….

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Drive a VW to the Mountian and get 2 free tickets for Sunday March 6th.

8:00am - 12:00 The first 200 Guests who drive a VW to Gunstock will receive a packet with two lift tickets for the day along with a race bib for NASTAR and other goodies.

NASTAR race will be held from 12-3pm - race against other volkswagen owners.

To use Nastar just have to show VW Bib at the top of Nastar and turn in Waiver…. NO fee is charged to VW guests….

Anyone got a spare VW sticker?:razz:

gotr0

Berkshire East $25 or $35 All Day Lift Ticket Special

Berkshire East Ski Resort, located in the north western corner of Massachusetts, is one of the largest alpine ski areas in southern New England. With 45 trails from beginner to extreme, Berkshire East features the steepest expert terrain and longest beginner trails south of Vermont, day and night.

Come check out Berkshire East with this Spring Ski Special just for AAA members!

Must print out form in the link

57stevey

Freebies

Update - BOGO's are spoken for. Black Mtn still on the board.

I have one CHAD pass for Black Mtn NH (Mon-Fri thru close) and a couple of the Lukoil Mt Snow/Attitash/Wildcat BOGOs (Sun-Fri thru 3/31) that I got courtesy of Moe Ghoul that it turns out I will not be able to use, would like to pass on. PM me.

Last edited: