• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Toilet paper: Over or Under?

Greg

Staff member
I thought about this compelling topic this morning while I was....well, nevermind..

So....TP - over or under? Do you go through the effort of fixing it if it's not "right"? :lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I know Trekchick feels strongly on this! ;)

OVER. And it drives me nuts when it isn't put on the holder that way. Yes, I'm crazy. :spin:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Give me a freaking break. Snow, please start ASAP, we obviously need it! :snow::lol:

(Paper is made to go over, that's why you have designs on top and not underneath.)

At my old place I didn't even use the toilet paper contraption thingy but now I'm off to a fresh start in my new crib and go over..wow what a dumb thread and waste of bandwidth

drjeff

As long as there's enough paper next to the crapper, I could really care less!

2knees

ahahahaha.

i dont care which way but i had to do the waddle all the way down to the basement this morning to get a new roll. 2 flights of stairs! I gave it a 9 for degree of difficulty.

bvibert

Staff member
ahahahaha.

i dont care which way but i had to do the waddle all the way down to the basement this morning to get a new roll. 2 flights of stairs! I gave it a 9 for degree of difficulty.

:lol: :lol:

You didn't have any old magazines or catalogs in there to use instead??

drjeff

lol, nope but i seriously debated using my boxer shorts.

I will say that the one decent thing about having younger kids that are still in diapers/pull ups and potty training is that there's usually a healthy supply of baby wipes in all of my bathrooms at home, so even if the TP roll is empty and the idiot who loaded the last roll onto the spool and DIDN'T restock the bathroom with more rolls, there's usually still plenty of wiping items in the bathroom so that reading material doesn't need to be considered! ;)

Hawkshot99

Over is the only way to go. And I will even change it. That is saying something, because I will rarely load it, I will just set it on the counter.

2knees

I will say that the one decent thing about having younger kids that are still in diapers/pull ups and potty training is that there's usually a healthy supply of baby wipes in all of my bathrooms at home, so even if the TP roll is empty and the idiot who loaded the last roll onto the spool and DIDN'T restock the bathroom with more rolls, there's usually still plenty of wiping items in the bathroom so that reading material doesn't need to be considered! ;)

I never thought to use the toddler wipes. we keep them on top of the toilet for the girls.

i woulda went through the whole package though. those things are rather small.

CAN YOU SPARE A SQUARE

drjeff

I never thought to use the toddler wipes. we keep them on top of the toilet for the girls.

i woulda went through the whole package though. those things are rather small.

CAN YOU SPARE A SQUARE

As wussy as this sounds, there are some days now when I almost reach for the toddler wipes 1st instead of the TP. It's a refreshing feeling. :rolleyes: