• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

VAIL SUCKS

ThatGuy

This dude is all over community pages on Facebook. He really like prime rib lol. At least he's a positive kinda energy.
Prime rib and Bloody Marys. He got flamed big time when he posted in Snowboard the East about how he can’t wait to start ski season

snoseek

Prime rib and Bloody Marys. He got flamed big time when he posted in Snowboard the East about how he can’t wait to start ski season
He honestly seems like a nice guy but me and my girlfriend chuckle when we see him come up. He's everywhere. Looking on a fb job board? He's there. Looking for northwood town info on the page? He's there too. You can't escape him lol. But it's positive energy I guess

cdskier

I'd rather read Alex's posts over Skiology Matt's post any day of the week, and twice on Tuesday!

Truth! Alex's posts are an over-the-top love affair with Vail being "the best", but still better than the narcissistic drivel from Matt...

RH29

Boy is Katz going to be pissed when he finds out I didn't even buy an Epic Day pass this year!
Neither did I, although in hindsight I should've gotten one for early season at Okemo or Mount Snow. The one drawback of Indy is that Berkshire East usually opens late, so I either have to drive 3.5 hours to Waterville or Cannon or buy day tickets somewhere. $100 for a day ticket at Okemo will only be considered if a monster dump ensues.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Neither did I, although in hindsight I should've gotten one for early season at Okemo or Mount Snow. The one drawback of Indy is that Berkshire East usually opens late, so I either have to drive 3.5 hours to Waterville or Cannon or buy day tickets somewhere. $100 for a day ticket at Okemo will only be considered if a monster dump ensues.

Same. Really my only complaint about my Indy + Gunstock pass strategy; early season options are non existent with both. I really wish Gunstock would bump up their opening until one week after Thanksgiving vs 2

Might bite the bullet on Loon tickets for my son and I on Sunday.

I did buy a couple of Epic Day Passes this year, but I'm saving them for later in the year. Maybe I should buy 4 next year and use a couple for early season.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I did buy a couple of Epic Day Passes this year, but I'm saving them for later in the year. Maybe I should buy 4 next year and use a couple for early season.
"Just a reminder that EPIC day passes make GREAT stocking stuffers! Give the gift of an EPIC experience!"

2008robkatzstanding.jpg