• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

ComeBackMudPuddles

Ooohhh, the odds makers would really have a tough time handicapping that one. Might have to give the ever so slightest edge to Brian if for no other reason than his more "youthfull stamina" ;) :rolleyes: ;)

"Youthful stamina"?

What exactly will Brian and Andy be doing to each other in the cage?

Paul

1000101 ?

Mindbleach!!!! STAT!!!!!!!!

mindbleach.jpg

Just dropped the gals off at the airport, eating steak tartare on rye and coffee, checking markets, Firing up a bingo, Free at last......Free at last..........

A bingo...lol..

I'm going to check out a tombstone in the next town over..then hit up Wendys on the way back for me and the office manager..I wish I could fire up a bingo..lol

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:roll:

RIGHT NOW I just finished cleaning up from my 3 year old's pee pee dance all over the living room. NOT how I wanted to spend my time. I'm going to go hop in the shower now...

dmc

RIGHT NOW I just finished cleaning up from my 3 year old's pee pee dance all over the living room. NOT how I wanted to spend my time. I'm going to go hop in the shower now...

I usually throw a tarp down before I peepee dance...

I'm glad the artform is still alive...

ahahahahahahahaha..wow..work isn't so bad when I read about cleaning up pee pee..

dmc

ahahahahahahahaha..wow..work isn't so bad when I read about cleaning up pee pee..

But she'll have that peepee cleaned up in a few minutes... i stll have 4 friggin conference calls to make... And you gotta sell stuff for dead guys....

b i n g o

wa-loaf

Watching our company meeting over the web. Get the financial's today so I can see how big (or small) my bonus is going to be for the quarter.

But she'll have that peepee cleaned up in a few minutes... i stll have 4 friggin conference calls to make... And you gotta sell stuff for dead guys....

b i n g o

Yeah but at the end of our work days..we can chill and she still has to deal with the kids..

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I used to live in NY and work in NJ. Never failed, don't care what I did before I left to go home. I was always doing the peepee dance going through the Holland Tunnel. As soon as I got out of the tunnel first side street got a lil wetter. :)