• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You guys make me laugh. :D

AZ - I bet your pee pee dance was to NOT go though. My 3 year old ripped off her diaper, started to pee, freaked out and started running all over the room while continuing to go. :roll: Good thing we don't have any carpets in our apartment.

As rewarding as it can be to be home with the kids, it also gets kind of boring. And I hate being the maid. I can't wait to find a job or go back to school. I love my kids, but I need a break, too.

Right now... getting packed up to run those errands.

o3jeff

I used to live in NY and work in NJ. Never failed, don't care what I did before I left to go home. I was always doing the peepee dance going through the Holland Tunnel. As soon as I got out of the tunnel first side street got a lil wetter. :)

No wonder why Hoboken stinks so bad....

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
You guys make me laugh. :D

AZ - I bet your pee pee dance was to NOT go though. My 3 year old ripped off her diaper, started to pee, freaked out and started running all over the room while continuing to go. :roll: Good thing we don't have any carpets in our apartment.

As rewarding as it can be to be home with the kids, it also gets kind of boring. And I hate being the maid. I can't wait to find a job or go back to school. I love my kids, but I need a break, too.

Right now... getting packed up to run those errands.

Yes, my peepee dance was a not go peepee dance. It amounted to squirming like crazy in the car until I got out of the tunnel. Sucked when there was traffic!

Grassi21

IMG_2497.JPG