• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Terry

Just got back from the drs. Got another epidural steroid injection in my back. Also keeping an eye on the sky. Had severe storms in central NH this afternoon and radar shows them coming this way.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
:)

main.php

drjeff

Just finishing up raising some cabinets up 6" in a couple of the treatment rooms in my office in preparation for the computer techs arriving later this AM to install 6 additional terminals in the office today.

In about 2 weeks we go live in the office with an entirely new practice management/billing/scheduling software package. I'm already dreading to transition headaches that will in all likelyhood accompany this switch to the new(and very necessary) software :eek:

dmc

Watching the Today show...

Mily Cyrus has cripple midtown manhattan...

drjeff

Watching the Today show...

Mily Cyrus has cripple midtown manhattan...

A sad statement of today's society to say the least!

Right now I'm wishing I had started moving the cabinets in my office a little earlier and I am really wondering what the folks that did the original installation fastened one of them to the wall with?? :mad:

I was just over at my Aunt and Uncles house right by Saucon Valley..it's a huge house with I think 8 bedrooms...plus a barn that has been transformed into a music studio. My uncle erected two frisbee golf holes which my Dad and I were playing...mad steezy yo..then my uncle, my Mom and some of my Aunts were playing music. Mostly Beatles music. I busted out some crispy dance moves to Twist and Shout..what what...N E Way...I need to rest up for golf tomorrow morning....

drjeff

Eating some breakfast after going on a 2 1/2 hour hike this AM, along the Airline Trail in Northeast CT (need to walk some of the cobwebs off that were in my head aftre going out with friends last night ;) )

Coming up shortly for me is a fun filled day with many pieces of lawn/yard care equipment

Warp Daddy

Finished up family golf tourney yesterday got my game back after a ggod start day 1 and slump day 2 but day 3 GOT RAINED out but yesterday finished strong to regain .

Fireworks and Blue Bros concert last nite -- today 3 hr parade followed by Antique car show then BBQ with tthe troops -- Tomorrow they all head home --been a busy 9 days --

Back from a 5.5 hour round of golf..the group in front was so slow and the rangers were no help. I shot a 93..only 4 pars..getting small..drinking water..going to my parents house in a bit because my sister and brother in law are in town and I get to see their little King Charles Spaniel...then going out for dinner at a country inn..then maybe playing a poker tournment or two online...staying busy...and the girl I met last week is into me...wow..I think she likes my curly hair because she sure messed it up...lol..

drjeff

Relaxing a bit after doing ALOT of yard work today. trimmed lots of tree branches, mulched some planting beds, cut the yard, did some patch work on the driveway in preparation for sealing the whole thing in a few weeks, cleaned up the back porch, cleaned out the gutters and reloaded the tiki torches in preparation for some friends coming over tonight for a few drinks.

Still need to head to the package store to pick up some cold, malted beverages and some ice for the coolers for tonight :beer:

drjeff

Just about to light up the tiki torches. Friends due over shortly. The beers have been soaking in an ice bath for a couple of hours :)

Moe Ghoul

Partied pretty hard from noon til midnite yesterday, and did absolutely nothing today except go to the bathroom, eat and let the dogs out. Looks like the carpet cleaning will happen some other day. Finished off some leftover porkchop and miscellaneous containers in the frig. Me and the hounds are gonna curl up for some reading and UFC tonite.