• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Well the family all left to return back to Greater Boston and Manhattan after 10 days of fun filled stuff . # 1 Grandson from Manhattan stay ed here to play golf with me and his grandmom for the week and enjoy the River then ----------------. We 'll meet again in the Finger Lakes next weekend for a big wedding then some of us will continue on to Placid for the rest of the week.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sounds like you had quite the week, Warp Daddy! :D

Right now... trying to figure out in which order I need to clean this place up. I slacked off over the weekend. :oops:

Then I need to do some research today...

Warp Daddy

Dentist appointment again .. something about gum retraction .. impressions .. oh I hada life changing weekend too .. I met someone .. mmmm she a nurse too .. lets just say there is L ... you get my drift I am sure ..

BRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEWL !

Nurses ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That gummy retractiion thing is a PIA

Been there did the orthodontist thing -- 3 sessions----then got all kinda new "tooth toys" as my grandkids call em for flossing etc

About to get a snack from across the street...the phones have been ringing like crazy..I've hardly gotten anything accomplished since 8AM

Moe Ghoul

Watching CNBC, they are gonna announce the 1st and 2nd place winners @ 1:30. The 2 finalists have been on all morning and claim they are not traders or investors, ROFLMAO!!! That speaks volumes.
~254,000 contestants and ~800,000 portfolios in the contest.

Watching CNBC, they are gonna announce the 1st and 2nd place winners @ 1:30. The 2 finalists have been on all morning and claim they are not traders or investors, ROFLMAO!!! That speaks volumes.
~254,000 contestants and ~800,000 portfolios in the contest.

What do the winners get????

Moe Ghoul

What do the winners get????

1st vprize- 1/2 mil
2nd prize- 1/4 mil
3rd-100G's
(4) 4th placers- 50g's each

Not bad for playing a game at home. Plus, they had some great weekly prizes, too.

Winner is a cancer survivor, both finalists sounded like a coupla nice solid guys. Stoked for the next contest. :)

Last edited:
At my parents house right now drinking a Rolling Rock..I was at the bar for about an hour and drank 4 Magic Hat #9s and had bacon cheddar fries...and I was only charged $3 because it's my birthday so the bartender got a $6 tip..The garage door just went up so that means my Mom is home...time for presents...steezy..I already got a Steve Urkel and a Run DMC t-shirt from my sister and brother in law..and $$$ from my grandma...

Terry

Just got back from the Drs. I got clearance to go back to work tomorrow. About time. I am bored stiff.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
At my parents house right now drinking a Rolling Rock..I was at the bar for about an hour and drank 4 Magic Hat #9s and had bacon cheddar fries...and I was only charged $3 because it's my birthday so the bartender got a $6 tip..The garage door just went up so that means my Mom is home...time for presents...steezy..I already got a Steve Urkel and a Run DMC t-shirt from my sister and brother in law..and $$$ from my grandma...

shit forgot all about you bday. happy 29 punk.