• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Finally getting ready to go home. Busy day in the world of teeth, and then my business partner and I had to do some "business stuff" :(

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:roll:

Just got the kids to bed. Going to find something to add to my dinner. That peanut butter and fluff sandwich wasn't quite enough.... but we were in a hurry tonight.

Warp Daddy

just got up -arghh another rainy day- sittin here surfin while getting a shiatzu message ( just bought one of those heated message machines ) . Hopefully it Will be great after golf or skiing

Quick internet surf before getting into my work...I have alot to accomplish today in the office..plus the phones will start ringing soon..

My daily post average on here has exceeded mine on PASR..

AZ...18.21 posts per day
PASR 18.20 posts per day.....wowser..am I a postwhore???

drjeff

Just doing a little surfing while reading the paper and waiting for a patient to get numb - Or I guess you could say that I'm mulit-tasking right now :)

Sending out payment notices...we have a few deadbeat customers and if they don't pay their balance soon...we're going to re-possess some tombstones..