• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Getting the kids ready to send them to their grandma's house overnight. Also wishing this damn cold hadn't come on like it did; it seems that every time the kids go away for the weekend, I get sick. :(

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Taking a nature break. Top half of K1 and Snowden is real nice. Bottom is unpredictable. Going to Skye next, then to Bear to check out the comp after I take a safety break.

drjeff

About to head across the street to stake out a table in Cuzzin's at Mount Snow for the Brewfest! :beer: Weather getting ugly out there now, thick, wet snow, slightly above freezing over most of the hill, and a strengthening wind that has the Northface still on wind hold :( Just the recipe for me to go drink beer and listen to some good tunes! :)

jcbskier

Wanting to ski at least one more time at Sunday River . Want it to be a sunny day for my last day of the season.

Planning a late spring trip to Snowbird Utah..eating Frozen pizza..drinking Miller lite..I think i'm gonna surf the internet and drink beer until Saturday night live is on...and I can hear my neighbors dog going to town on a squeaky toy!!!!

drjeff

Trying to sort through the almost 200 pics I took today at Mount Snow - and starting to wonder if I need to find a "groomer therapy group" with how many pics I took of all the new demo groomers at Mount Snow right now :rolleyes:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Trying to sort through the almost 200 pics I took today at Mount Snow - and starting to wonder if I need to find a "groomer therapy group" with how many pics I took of all the new demo groomers at Mount Snow right now :rolleyes:

Nah..that's perfectly normal. I'm trying to get my pics from Stratton uploaded before I head into to work, so I can get yesterdays TR done. I fell asleep at the computer last night:blink:. I haven't done that since I did IT work.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Waiting for the granola squares to cool so I can dig into them. :D I need to do some homework, too, though I'm still pretty exhausted. Darn sinuses wiping me out!

Warp Daddy

Just back from my favoroite dentist next to doc jeff :D

My wallet is MUCH lighter and WAY TOO THIN :rolleyes: now after a cleaning and Xrays-------- but no damage otherwise