• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Getting ready for guests. My dad is coming over for lunch and then tonight I have a Wildtree party. Already washed dishes, vacuumed, tidied up the bathroom... on to laundry, keeping check of the kids' mess-making, and food prep.

you clean constantly..lol..I need to clean my place this weekend..I've been meaning to the past several weekends..

2 hours and 15 minutes of work..then the weekend..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
you clean constantly..lol..I need to clean my place this weekend..I've been meaning to the past several weekends..

2 hours and 15 minutes of work..then the weekend..
Somebody has to do it. With a 2-year-old and 4-year-old (and dog) in the house, messes are abundant and frequent. I HATE cleaning. But it's part of my job.

Right now, baking artisan bread and waiting for my dad to stop by.

Speaking of which... I haven't seen a GSS weekend thread in a while...

Stoke it up!

-w

I have nothing exciting this weekend..just watching Entourage and playing countless hours of online poker tournements..it's been since April since I had a nice score..and that was about $3700..

WJenness

Been playing a couple freeroll tournaments (usually play cash games) online recently that I've cashed in, but no real money.

Heading to Foxwoods tonight for some $2/$4 or maybe some $4/$8, I'll decide when I get there... Tomorrow is an Ikea trip, picking up a new loveseat for the bedroom, and who knows after that...

-w

Been playing a couple freeroll tournaments (usually play cash games) online recently that I've cashed in, but no real money.

Heading to Foxwoods tonight for some $2/$4 or maybe some $4/$8, I'll decide when I get there... Tomorrow is an Ikea trip, picking up a new loveseat for the bedroom, and who knows after that...

-w

Cool..I prefer Multi Table tournements..I have gotten into PL 5-card Draw but lost about $400 playing it last night in $3/$6 when my nut flush ran into a Full house..yikes..so I'm gonna stay away from cash games for awhile. My buddy was seeing if I wanted to play in AC this weekend but I really prefer online. I'll be at the Taj Mahal for 3 days in September for a convention so I'll likely play a few tourneys..

drjeff

last patient having cement cleaned up from their teeth now :) Couple of minutes of paperwork to do :( Then it's out of the scrubs and into the golf attire! :)

WJenness

last patient having cement cleaned up from their teeth now :) Couple of minutes of paperwork to do :( Then it's out of the scrubs and into the golf attire! :)

May your drives be long, your putts be true, and your beer be cold. Have a great weekend Jeff.

-w

ComeBackMudPuddles

wondering if a smart would be a good commuter car....at some point, public transportation just doesn't cut it anymore.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Tomorrow is an Ikea trip, picking up a new loveseat for the bedroom, and who knows after that...

-w
Actually we've got a nice little Saturday planned. We're going to Home Depot to pick out some wallpaper, then maybe we'll hit Bed Bath and Beyond... I don't know! I don't know if we'll have enough time!

;)

drjeff

Watching the Tour De France, relaxing and trying to put some water in me to counteract all the beers I drank golfing today

Playing some 7 card stud for fun..gonna run some errands and then I'm playing in a few afternoon poker tournements..last weekend being in my 20s..hopefully I get a big score!!!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm bored. Brian's working, I don't have a party to plan for anymore, the house is already picked up, the yard is too wet for the kids to play out there... I have to go to the P.O. but that's not exactly thrilling. Maybe I'll go visit my parents...

wa-loaf

Doing a little procrastinating. Kids are all fed and dressed. Need to head over to Target and then Grocery shopping. Then I'll refresh the kiddie pool and let them have some fun. Lawn mowing this afternoon ...