• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

getting a shiatzu message, while surfing --feelig good,

My family has all gone back to Manhattan and Greater Boston today they were a great help to both the Queen and Me

Moe Ghoul

Waiting for my dad and bro to show up from MD. Thinkin about getting tix to se the Yeah Yeah Yeahs because I'm not shelling out 80/tix for the Yes show at the Tower. Any opinions on the Y Y Y's?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Doing some laptop computer shopping as we speak. Need to get a new one before vacation starts on Friday.
I get both Dell and HP EPP plans through work. I liked the offerings from HP better. First time I've bought any computer from them but Mrs Root loves her new laptop. She's not too keen on Vista, so I might downgrade her to XP once we get back fro Flordia.

I'm about to head out to the pool and I'm gonna need to make a beer run today. Only have 9 Michaelob Ultras left and a pint of Captain Morgan. Mrs Root started the day off with a glass of Pinot at 10:30 in the morning again. I'm so proud of her!

Warp Daddy

finished dinner have dropped 10 lbs so far of real weight ,and an additional 15lbs of water weight from all the tubes and other iv's they had in me from the heart surgery

Take a hit for me!

Back at the pool here at the resort in Flordia. Took a 1.5 hour sober up break. Weather is perfect here tonight.

I took one for everybody who posted in this thread. The muchies just hit me like the highspeed Amtrak Acela..and I am heating up two slices of leftover thin and crispy pizza..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Sitting in the office, trying to get through the day so I can go for a RAW this evening :)
Addict.

I'm trying to coffee up to get past yesterdays drinking hangover. More rain coming down today, but the weather should take a turn for the better tomorrow.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Finishing up the chores..just vacuumed, going to wash dishes and clean up the counters then I have to go to the Post Office. A busy day of nothings.

drjeff

Addict.

I'm trying to coffee up to get past yesterdays drinking hangover. More rain coming down today, but the weather should take a turn for the better tomorrow.

Gotta get as many excercise sessions in as possible these days! My wife, who's currently training for a mini sprint triathalon, is practically working out twice a day now, is making me feel guilty ;) Plus, I've got some minor foot pain issue to impact sports that's limiting my running right now :(

Right now it's 1 more patient and then RAW time :)