• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

WoodCore

Laying laminate flooring in my soon to be TV room and then going for a rip on the MTB later in the afternoon.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Getting ready for my sister's picnic. Made a no-bake cheesecake this morning, plus a few cream cheese spreads and grapeseed oil blends for dipping bread. Need to decide if I am done preparing food or not because I need to get ready to go soon.

Terry

Just got back from working on my sons house, getting ready to go to the ski tent sales in North Conway.

drjeff

Sitting in my place in VT while the kids are napping and my wife is shopping, looking out the window and realizing that I need to start talking to the townhome association about what I need to do to get some maples trimmed back since I'm rapidly loosing my view of Mount Snow with how much these suckers are growing!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Home from my sister's picnic. Not even a slight buzz today...which I guess is to be expected since all she had for beer was Bud Light or Coors. :(

drjeff

Just chilling after the drive home from VT. Actually had a black bear run across the road in front of me on Rte 112 just North of the VT/MA border! Never had that happen before

Terry

Getting ready to go carpentering again. Insulating and maybe starting to hang some sheetrock today.

WoodCore

Loading up the MTB in preparation for an early morning rip.

Dr Skimeister

Decided to stop getting aggravated as I try to connect this new laptop to the wireless network here at the beach house. Just plugged the wire that runs from modem to the router directly into the computer.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Awake earlier than I wanted to be. Many times over. Wish my 2-year-old would stop waking repeatedly through the night again! Ugh....

Oh yeah, back hurts, too.

I want to go back to bed...