• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

SKIQUATTRO

gearing up to drive LI to Rhode Island (Providence), pick up product that one of our endusers is unloading, drive back to LI...ship it all out tomorrow..all pre-sold...the profit is well worth a little solo drive to the Ocean State...Sirius Radio, coffee and the open road (may need a CB)

drjeff

gearing up to drive LI to Rhode Island (Providence), pick up product that one of our endusers is unloading, drive back to LI...ship it all out tomorrow..all pre-sold...the profit is well worth a little solo drive to the Ocean State...Sirius Radio, coffee and the open road (may need a CB)

You looping down the island and all the way up 95 through CT, or going to hop the boat from Orient Point and do your best to avoid the often CT parking lot that I-95 is???

SKIQUATTRO

trip got postponed until Monday....depending on time, its faster to drive around...we are in Oyster Bay (western Long Island) I can make the Throgs Neck in 25-30 min,,,,its all timing and and knowing when to leave,...we used to drive to orient and take the ferry to NL when going to Cape Cod, but that was a 7 hr trip, now we leave at 730/8PM and I'm up there in 5 hrs.....

drjeff

Just booked a flight to SLC! Feb 23- 28.

You should be in for an epic week there wa-loaf. I'm out there the 27th through March 6th and almost without it will absolutely puke snow the week before I arrive in Utah and then I get a week of bluebird skies and a transition over the week from powder to packed powder

wa-loaf

You should be in for an epic week there wa-loaf. I'm out there the 27th through March 6th and almost without it will absolutely puke snow the week before I arrive in Utah and then I get a week of bluebird skies and a transition over the week from powder to packed powder

Or it's going to be spring like and start dumping the day I leave like it did in Colorado last year. :smash:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
snowsnowsnowsnow

Began planning the March Trip to Vail. It's escalating into the whole family, since two people are covered already and I won't have to pay the most expensive lift ticket in the US.

drjeff

Or it's going to be spring like and start dumping the day I leave like it did in Colorado last year. :smash:

Well then either I'll be thanking you, or you'll be thanking me, or more liekly the West will be dry during those 2 weeks and the East getting dumped on! :lol:

4aprice

Well then either I'll be thanking you, or you'll be thanking me, or more liekly the West will be dry during those 2 weeks and the East getting dumped on! :lol:

Which would be perfect for me since I'm heading out there the last week in March after some Mid March New England skiing8)

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

SKIQUATTRO

-booking the Green Mountain Inn (Stowe) Feb 5-7 (any reviews?)
-awaiting for UPS to show up
-great day today.....

Hawkshot99

Wishing I had not taken my big tv up to my apartment today. Found out tonight that I have no need to live there for 2 weeks, and now cant watch the tv...

drjeff

Getting the jones going that it's now less than 60 hours until I'm making my 1st turns of the season :)

SKIQUATTRO

in the final throws of negotiating the sale of one of my listings, we're only 10K apart from wrapping up this deal......sold 2 in the past week, lets go for the hat trick!

waiting for the fam to go get our tree tonight, decorated tomorrow.....

4aprice

Enjoying Bacardi and Cokes, having a safety meeting and watching the Devils who just took the lead on Tampa. Rest of the family watching the final Monk:puke:

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Dr Skimeister

Putting the final touches on CDs of new recordings from the past year that I give to friends and family as Christmas gifts.