• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's working today?

Mildcat

I'll drink a beer for you while I'm sitting here on my lazy a$$. :beer:

Paul

Used to have Columbus Day, had 14 holidays when I started in the company.

Now I have 6. They just took day after Thanksgiving away.

Mildcat

Used to have Columbus Day, had 14 holidays when I started in the company.

Now I have 6. They just took day after Thanksgiving away.

Wow that's a lot to take away. I hope they gave you something in return. We use to have 12 days but they took 2 back without even telling anyone.

Paul

Wow that's a lot to take away. I hope they gave you something in return. We use to have 12 days but they took 2 back without even telling anyone.

They were swapped for Personal days. Its good and bad. Good, because I didn't actually "lose" anything, and can now use wherever, bad because it can create numerous scheduling conflicts and have to always find someone to cover.

noski

I'm here. Phones are silent, but foot traffic is pretty steady. We'll make up for it tomorrow on the phone side.

Dr Skimeister

I'm working. Actually a pretty busy day in my office.

I'll be leaving in a while to drive down to Atlantic City this evening. Continuing education conference tomorrow.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Me, but get December 26th off. Right now the weather has not been so great, so no big loss....