• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Why I won't be skiing much this year.

Greg

Staff member
Click here if you would like to contribute. The money will go from this account to my paypal (minus fees) and I'll forward it along to Jens. Greg/Mods? Can we create a big fat sticky for this?

Thanks Rich. My only concern with this is that I won't be able to keep track of individual donations for thank you's. Otherwise very cool. Thanks again.

I think chipin keeps track and I'll forward that too. :) Edit: Deadheadskier first chipper inner. Jens, PM me your email address and I'll forward you the individual donation information as they come in.

Thank you for setting this up Rich. You're a good man. Chip in allows you to leave comments as well.

deadhead PM'd me about this and I think it's a great idea. However, I think the best and cleanest approach would be for Jens to set up his own PayPal account for this. Certainly nothing against you Beano and I know you're trustworthy and thank you for taking the initiative, but when money starts changing hands, things can get...well....icky. Sad that it can get that way during a time like this, but that's the way it is. AZ is a small and pretty tight community, but don't forget that anyone can access these forums. Just sayin'. If Jens and Rich agree this is okay with Rich being responsible for collecting money, I really can't oppose it though. Just thought I should speak my peace.

I thought about you and your family a lot today Jens. Those family photos are wonderful and yet so incredibly sad at the same time. Take good care of those children. They need you more than ever. I'm sure the memories of your wife will give you strength during future difficult times as you continue to raise those beautiful kids. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

BeanoNYC

deadhead PM'd me about this and I think it's a great idea. However, I think the best and cleanest approach would be for Jens to set up his own PayPal account for this. Certainly nothing against you Beano and I know you're trustworthy and thank you for taking the initiative, but when money starts changing hands, things can get...well....icky. Sad that it can get that way during a time like this, but that's the way it is. AZ is a small and pretty tight community, but don't forget that anyone can access these forums. Just sayin'. If Jens and Rich agree this is okay with Rich being responsible for collecting money, I really can't oppose it though. Just thought I should speak my peace.

Good points. Whatever is best for Jens. I'm easy like Sunday morning.

Greg

Staff member

Well, you guys talk about it and if it's cool with both of you, I'm fine with it.

wa-loaf

Best thing would be to send something directly to the bank, but if folks really want an online way to do it. Beano's method is ok w/me.

JimG.

Staff member
I'm very sorry for your loss...how very sad.

Like Greg said, take good care of those children...they seem tough but I am sure they are hurting right now.

I know you are too, but together you will all overcome.

God bless.

playoutside

So sorry for your loss. Your pictures show a beautiful family, may your memories, family and friends comfort and cradle you during the difficult days ahead. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

gorgonzola

may God bless and watch over you and your family - having recently lost my mother to cancer and have been a breath away from losing a child, i can't even begin to comprehend what it must be like to lose my companion...may you find strength in your children, family and friends

Terry

I am so sorry for your loss. Hold those children tight. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now.

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
I am deeply saddened, and wish you the very best, Jens. Know that many, many people are thinking about--and praying for--you and your beautiful children.