• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Mountain open tomorrow for Season Pass holders...

dmc

Hunter Mountain will be OPEN TOMORROW for a Season Passholder Appreciation Day!! Our Kaatskill Flyer starts spinning at 9AM! (only season passes will be honored)

sweeeet

BenedictGomez

Looks like they didnt want Windham to be able to say "first to open" in their marketing materials.

EDIT: Which is probably why Windham just announced they'll be open from 1pm to 4pm tomorrow, lol. I wonder if Hunter will follow suit and now say they'll open at 12pm tomorrow!

Last edited:

Blizzard of Wahhs

what is that some kind of consolation prize for owning a pass to ski on fake crap snow all winter? I guess credit to them for trying to soften the blow.

ScottySkis

Okay ya you make sense, I wish I was in that show I probably have more money then I do Mr Blizzard or nothing.

Blizzard of Wahhs

I am now and always have been an advocate of synthetic skiing surfaces like snowflex. It's an opinion THAT I AM ENTITLED TOO!

Assholes are people too anDRE

ERJ-145CA

Looks like they didnt want Windham to be able to say "first to open" in their marketing materials.

EDIT: Which is probably why Windham just announced they'll be open from 1pm to 4pm tomorrow, lol. I wonder if Hunter will follow suit and now say they'll open at 12pm tomorrow!

Actually Windham opened from 1 - 4 today. Tomorrow they're open 9 - 4.

k123

Tix are $40, big lift card will be valid. Bringing the price down to $30 on weekend, $20 during the week.

Are you sure? I saw on Hunter's facebook page that the Big Lift Card discount will not be valid until tickets become full price. I hope you are right though, $30 would be good.

millerm277

Are you sure? I saw on Hunter's facebook page that the Big Lift Card discount will not be valid until tickets become full price. I hope you are right though, $30 would be good.

Email in my inbox from Hunter:

Hello from Hunter Mountain!We have some great news for our 12/13 Big Lift Card Holders. Even though we are going to have discounted tickets on opening weekend you can still use your Big Lift Card discount. That's right...as a Big Lift Card Holder you are going to get a discount on a discount! Not something that is normally done, but we are so excited for the start of the season that we figured, why not? Lift ticket prices are going to be $40 beginning on opening day- Saturday, Dec.1. Your Big Lift Card will get you a $30 lift ticket. You can opt to use your free lift ticket as well (although I would recommend saving that for a regular priced ticket day). Lift ticket prices will remain at $40 through the week so Big Lift Card holders get $20 lift tickets. You can't beat that!