• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A short note to friends and family...

JimG.

Staff member
who have been up in my face since mid-Feb about how great the early spring weather was and how I'm just going to have to deal with the fact that winter is over.

PSYCHE!!!!! Hope you're enjoying the blizzard. Hope you have a snow blower. And I hope you remember what I said about bragging about warm weather when it should be cold. Didn't I tell you it all evens out over time?

And an apology to Punsxatawny Phil the groundhog. I called for your execution after the Feb warmup after you predicted 6 more weeks of winter. Turns out you were right. The contract has been cancelled.

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
who have been up in my face since mid-Feb about how great the early spring weather was and how I'm just going to have to deal with the fact that winter is over.

PSYCHE!!!!! Hope you're enjoying the blizzard. Hope you have a snow blower. And I hope you remember what I said about bragging about warm weather when it should be cold. Didn't I tell you it all evens out over time?

And an apology to Punsxatawny Phil the groundhog. I called for your execution after the Feb warmup after you predicted 6 more weeks of winter. Turns out you were right. The contract has been cancelled.

:lol::lol::lol:

dlague

And I hope you remember what I said about bragging about warm weather when it should be cold. Didn't I tell you it all evens out over time?

Does that count for those who are in this forum that are trying to throw warm weather in another skier's face?

JimG.

Staff member
Does that count for those who are in this forum that are trying to throw warm weather in another skier's face?

Sorry, only applicable to non-skiers who like to literally rain on winter's parade.

Domeskier

Gotta take what the forum gives you!

[sorry - couldn't resist]

Last edited:

cdskier

Love this post Jim! It applies to so many of my family and friends as well!

Glenn

LOL! Great post...and so true. Nature has a way of equaling things out.

Jcb890

Poor dlague.

I honestly can't tell if people genuinely despise him for moving to Colorado. :grin: