• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ASC Bronze pass purchased last spring: a question

Skifastsailfast

We're on our second year with the ASC Bronze All for One pass. I seem to remember when we committed to purchasing our 2005-6 pass last spring, we were offered a two-part deal:

--purchase by certain date for same price as 2004-5
--get two blackout days back

Were there conditions attached to part two - like you could ski on any two blackout days except X Y and Z (maybe MLK Saturday and Presidents Day weekend)???? Also, what's the procedure for skiing on these blackout days - prolly go to guest svcs for comp day tix or something?

I've looked for info on allforonepass.com, can't find anything, and no one at the Loaf has answered my e-mail.

Just trying to plan possible ski weekends around boat shows!

TIA

rjc1976

If I remember correctly, the black out dates that can't be used are the 2 Saturdays of Pres Day and MLK weekends.

ga2ski

Saturdays of MLK and President's weekends. See below.

Silver Pass Benefits:

Only 10 blackout days (11/25-26/05, 12/27-30/05, 1/14-15/06, 2/18-19/06)
10% off MSRP at ASC retail stores*
VIP Eastern lodging: 5-25% off (check the All for One Pass Deals Page for the latest lodging deals)
Silver Early Renewal Benefits:

The renewal benefits are only for 04/05 All For One passholders who purchased an 05/06 All For One pass at the same or higher level by May 7, 2005.

Two fewer blackout days of your choice
Present your pass at the ticket window to receive a lift ticket for the blackout day on which you choose to ski or ride (not available 1/14/06 or 2/18/06)

Bronze Pass Benefits:

Only 14 blackout days (11/25-26/05, 12/26-31/05, 1/14-15/06, 2/18-20/06, 2/25/06)
VIP Eastern lodging: 5-25% off (check the All for One Pass Deals Page for the latest lodging deals)
Bronze Early Renewal Benefits:

The renewal benefits are only for 04/05 All For One passholders who purchased an 05/06 All For One pass at the same or higher level by May 7, 2005.

Two fewer blackout days of your choice
Present your pass at the ticket window to receive a lift ticket for the blackout day on which you choose to ski or ride (not available 1/14/06 or 2/18/06)

Skifastsailfast

Thanks ga2ski and others

Saw your post over at the SR boiard, ga2ski. Appreciate the info.

RossiSkier

Give the Season's Pass office a call.

Pass Office summer hours are 9am - 3pm Monday
through Friday. Please call (802) 422-6868.

Jean-Pierre Skier

HEY! What's with the requirement that the pass had to be purchased by May 7, 2005? I bought my pass in August or September and I definitely don't remember seeing anything about May 7 for a purchase deadline to get the benefits of the two black-out date exemptions. Does anyone have a record of that requirement being there last season or this summer?

RossiSkier

Jean-Pierre Skier said:
HEY! What's with the requirement that the pass had to be purchased by May 7, 2005? I bought my pass in August or September and I definitely don't remember seeing anything about May 7 for a purchase deadline to get the benefits of the two black-out date exemptions. Does anyone have a record of that requirement being there last season or this summer?

It's not just buying the pass, but re-newing it that gives you the two b/o days back.

ga2ski

Jean-Pierre Skier said:

It was definitely there.

tirolerpeter

Blackouts?

RossiSkier said:
Jean-Pierre Skier said:

It's not just buying the pass, but re-newing it that gives you the two b/o days back.

Yep! That is one of the reasons I renewed early. On the other hand, I can't seem to motivate myself into going on a week-end. I might get to use one of those days if one of my kids wants to go, and can only do a weekend