• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Back to the King of Spring debate

Gilligan

OK, thought you meant they would fill in holes on Superstar
I do not know what it looks like up there after this past week, but my guess is that they would clean things up if they found any severe issues on any open trails (severe as in something that would require walking if not repaired). Just guessing though, KillingtonZone will have the answers tomorrow.

Last edited:

SIKSKIER

Walking required on Lower Skyelark per the snow report.

Be aware that spring conditions exist, and there will be some walking required on Lower Skyelark.

bigbob

Skied K today, still plenty of snow. A portion of upper Skylark was getting thin just before you enter Superstar, but I am sure the can farm snow to beef it up. Big bumps on the lower headwall, the narrows looks worse on the web cam than it skied. Forecast was much worse than it turned out. No rain, I left about 1 PM. Get your butts of the computer and ski before it is gone!

dmw

Anyone have any thoughts on tomorrow's forecast? Looks like bad rain on what I've looked at; was thinking of going up but steady rain and possible T-storms doesn't seem promising.