• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Beijing Olympics 08/08/08

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Yes I watched the gymnastics too, and yes I felt like a pedophile. Except when they brought out the Chinese girls. They did nothing for me, which is good because I believe those girls actually were pre-pubescent.

drjeff

Yes I watched the gymnastics too, and yes I felt like a pedophile. Except when they brought out the Chinese girls. They did nothing for me, which is good because I believe those girls actually were pre-pubescent.

I just loved Bella Karolyi's comments to Bob Costas last night about the age of the Chinese gymnasts after the competition was over. To paraphrase : those illegal underage Chinese kids did a great job today!
:rolleyes:

Synchronized diving is mad steezy yo...I was watching it at the bar..and me and a buddy tried synchronized beer drinking..

As for the showers after the sychronized diving..they should really have a Loofa(sp?)..lol

WoodCore

Caught this clip on the web today from one of the weight lifting competitions.....

Warning!!!!!! Video in link below is of a graphic nature and should not be viewed by those with a week stomach. :puke:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=151313

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I just loved Bella Karolyi's comments to Bob Costas last night about the age of the Chinese gymnasts after the competition was over. To paraphrase : those illegal underage Chinese kids did a great job today!
:rolleyes:

it was funny watching the amercians standing next to the Chinese girls at the uneven bars. the Chinese girls looked like they were 2 till you realy looked at there faces everyone of them looked like they had not slept in weeks.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
it was funny watching the amercians standing next to the Chinese girls at the uneven bars. the Chinese girls looked like they were 2 till you realy looked at there faces everyone of them looked like they had not slept in weeks.

You wouldn't sleep either if the government had the majority of your extended family held in cages above starved lions and tigers should you not perform your best and win a gold for the politburo... err.. your country.

drjeff

you be the judge
U3029P461T74D6904F1661DT20080813142353.jpg

From L to R I'd say that #4-6 are definately questionable as to if they's legally be eligible to drive a car in the US

Verses the US team
610x.jpg

I watched mens gymnastics last night and some of the moves were insane..wow..way more dangerous/complex tricks than a decade ago..and what pills are the chinese athletes on to make their eyeballs look like they are on LSD??

drjeff

I watched mens gymnastics last night and some of the moves were insane..wow..way more dangerous/complex tricks than a decade ago..and what pills are the chinese athletes on to make their eyeballs look like they are on LSD??

Just think what some of them could do in a park or pipe if they gained some solid skills on either 1 or 2 planks :daffy: :spread:

You think the IOC will show some balls and do a REAL investigation into this?? Nope, heaven forbid anyone do anything to question the integrity/possibly offend the chinese :rolleyes:

I think there should be an investigation into chinese food...how can General Tso's chicken be so tasty and cheap..are they using dog?

Rushski

There may be one of all the Chinese gymnasts that is over 16 and they say she is 20... Yeah right.

Allegedly the average weight of those Chinese gymnasts is 82 pounds. I weighed 82 pounds at probably eight years old...

drjeff

When the age controversy might really get heated, is if I heard correctly on the news this AM, the Chinese gymnast who was appparently listed as 13 in that article this past Spring is scheduled to compete in the event finals for the uneven bars this coming Monday.

Would it suprise many folks if suddenly she had to withdraw from that event final because of some new injury?? I don't think so. :stirpot:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
By the way, how about the Nastia Liukin. Good GOD is she hawt. I was so relieved to find out she was 18. Made me feel less dirty somehow.

wa-loaf

I don't get the fascination with the muscle bound midgets. I like my women fully developed and curvy.