• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Name Brand Gasoline

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
No, that's the idiot a few blocks away from me who holds the distinction of having the highest price for the whole state of NJ

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Yeah, there's two good places in Liberity, one by Mill Road and the other by Rahway Ave. The two places on Morris and Burnet have decent prices as well.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
OPEC had concerns about oil prices dropping so this week they cut production by 1.5 million barrels a day to keep prices up. Our response, prices fell even further :) Gas by me today is $2.38 for regular, FU OPEC!

Couple of towns over from me 2.06 a gallon

Opec, consider increasing production and making money through volume sales! :)

The lowest I saw yesterday was $2.63..amazing that gas could be cheaper this season than last season..I could probably fill my whole tank up for under $40 and earlier in the summer it was $50-something so the decrease is pretty significant..