• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

xwhaler

Best deals in the card besides the Saturday tour stops are (because of Sundays):

Jay Peak 2 for 1 Sun-Fri
Waterville 2 for 1 Sun-Fri
Windham 2 for 1 Sun-Fri

The are several other 2 for 1 midweek for Sugarbush, Crotched, Cranmore (pending), Ragged and Shawnee Peak
Dave any idea when Jeff may be announcing the Saturday tour stop schedule?

dlague

Dave any idea when Jeff may be announcing the Saturday tour stop schedule?

He has it all worked out schedule wise - Bretton Woods will be one of the tour stops and there will be two Magic stops (one in December on the 26th and one later in the season). He will be announcing soon but will be something to this effect:

Magic
Pats Peak
Sugarbush
Mt Abram
Ragged
Attitash
Bretton Woods
Magic
Black
Burke
(vacation week is here)
Jay Peak
Bolton Valley
Wildcat

yeggous

He has it all worked out schedule wise - Bretton Woods will be one of the tour stops and there will be two Magic stops (one in December on the 26th and one later in the season). He will be announcing soon but will be something to this effect:

Magic
Pats Peak
Sugarbush
Mt Abram
Ragged
Attitash
Bretton Woods
Magic
Black
Burke
(vacation week is here)
Jay Peak
Bolton Valley
Wildcat

Do we have actual dates with those? I'd be interested so that I can try to avoid those mountains on those dates. I assume the tour stops mean those places will be a zoo.

Is that Black stop at New Hampshire or Maine?

BenedictGomez

http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/good-deals/cards

Guessing this may have been posted already.

You are correct! As you know this thread is all over that stuff! You missed the multi page discussion on in this thread apparently.

I'll sum up the entire discussion of the Ski & Ride card up in a photo.

634.McKaylaMaroney.mh.112812.jpg

Skier4life

Magic
Pats Peak
Sugarbush
Mt Abram
Ragged
Attitash
Bretton Woods
Magic
Black
Burke
(vacation week is here)
Jay Peak
Bolton Valley
Wildcat

The website says Magic (and Smuggs) is "Coming Soon"...I know they were renegotiating with new ownership right? so is it definitely happening? I love Magic and always find a way of making it via this card or otherwise, plus I usually get a handful of extra deals at the show!!

VTKilarney

The Ski and Ride Card is still available. How long did it used to take to sell out?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Last year it sold out pretty fast. A few years ago I recall it being available a few days after on sale date

BenedictGomez

The Ski and Ride Card is still available. How long did it used to take to sell out?

Last year it was about 36 hours, perhaps a bit less than that, though they got to much lower numbers than are available at this point (i.e. it will take longer this year). The year before that, I dont recall, but given it had more mountains and was only $125 I imagine it went quickly.

BenedictGomez

At 10 am it was at 179 and 6+ hours later they are at 175. That says a lot!

And 25 hours after that it's at 170. They've only sold 5 in over a day!

LOL. Pretty much going as I predicted it would. Wouldn't shock me if the inventory counter mysteriously disappears at some point.

Savemeasammy

And 25 hours after that it's at 170. They've only sold 5 in over a day!

LOL. Pretty much going as I predicted it would. Wouldn't shock me if the inventory counter mysteriously disappears at some point.

Last year we bought 2. This year it was either buy 4 or buy none. We are doing the latter.

It sounds like many previous customers are opting out.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app