• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

VAIL SUCKS

BodeMiller1

Not too bad for a 4-5 month position OR is that the salary for 12 months IF the job was year round.

See this many places in seasonal jobs
Bait & Switch - ".....Oh No. You signed for $60K annually but the job is only for 4 months, so your total is 20K..."
With a no compete clause, "You can never make food for anyone - including yourself for 10 years if you quite before the year is over" :coffee::unsure:

BodeMiller1

"Does it look like I negotiate?!"

Rob-Katz-Vail-Resort-Winter-19.jpg
Not sure butt I think I beat that guy up once in a while. Butt only the right amount. I don't get silly with it. Most weird they look like storm troopers. You can do a lot these days with photo (bots).

All hail Vail.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Not sure butt I think I beat that guy up once in a while. Butt only the right amount. I don't get silly with it. Most weird they look like storm troopers. You can do a lot these days with photo (bots).

All hail Vail.
I'm concerned because you use the word "butt" a lot instead of "but". Seems weird to me...Freudian slip?

:unsure:

mbedle

I know the season has been pretty bad as far as snow and temps, but I did some math and as off today, Vail only has 45% of their expert terrain open at their northeast resorts and 40% at the mid-atlantic resorts. Its been a rough year!

thetrailboss

Staff member
I know the season has been pretty bad as far as snow and temps, but I did some math and as off today, Vail only has 45% of their expert terrain open at their northeast resorts and 40% at the mid-atlantic resorts. Its been a rough year!
"But from my high vantage point, I see we are doing it with 110% of our awesomeness!"

katzvail-836x720.jpg

BodeMiller1

That's the only thing that concerns you about him?
It's a left over from the Killington Zone Days. Which is a left over from the chat board on the Killington website. Which is a hold over from fireside chats.

Humpy Dumpty meow

BodeMiller1

I'm concerned because you use the word "butt" a lot instead of "but". Seems weird to me...Freudian slip?

:unsure:
Freud, the great German ...

Have you ever read Freud's Introductory Lectures on Cocaine?
It doesn't have much to do with skiing. And don't look for it in your local library.

Butt don't read The Anarchist's Cook Book.

Freud, 804...

As opposed to Freud 101

BodeMiller1

I don't really have a problem with. Vail.

I can't believe this guy. What, ...

David Bowie "Don't lean on man if you can't afford your ticket..."

True Love Conquers All.