• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

VAIL SUCKS

BodeMiller1

I just signed on with a major national retailer. I'm going to get new guitars, skis and my favorite things.
I'm a skier and stoner, everything else is to support my habits.
Also going back to school for forensic accounting.

Meow

thetrailboss

Staff member
Freud, the great German ...

Have you ever read Freud's Introductory Lectures on Cocaine?
It doesn't have much to do with skiing. And don't look for it in your local library.

Butt don't read The Anarchist's Cook Book.

Freud, 804...

As opposed to Freud 101

I don't really have a problem with. Vail.

I can't believe this guy. What, ...

David Bowie "Don't lean on man if you can't afford your ticket..."

True Love Conquers All.

7bl8um.jpg

BodeMiller1

When you drive anywhere in N.H., Southern Vt. Parts of Northern Mass. You can thank these guys. Of course the guy with the pipe is my grandfather.

Futher, the tram at Cannon, the old man of the MT., Cranmore and everything in between...

I89, I93 the foot bridges the toll booths the bank vaults, the retaining walls in Manchester, many of the dams.

We built it all.

You like the credit cards and private planes, money can really take you far.

Attachments

• Swett.jpg
    Swett.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 12

BodeMiller1

Didn't the old man on the mountain fall off the mountain years ago?
Yep, granite ledges, slipped. My father died that year and the demise of the stone face was a down point. If the State knew of the failure to come,. It could have been saved butt, of course hind site is 20 / 20.
The tram at Cannon also has fallen, with people in it.
Gravity always wins in the long run.

Smellytele

Yep, granite ledges, slipped. My father died that year and the demise of the stone face was a down point. If the State knew of the failure to come,. It could have been saved butt, of course hind site is 20 / 20.
The tram at Cannon also has fallen, with people in it.
Gravity always wins in the long run.
Person not people. Actually an employee. He was fine as well.

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

Whitetail closed through Friday, and looking at pix I think this could be the end. Wonder the last time Presidents Day was the last day for skiing there or elsewhere in the region.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Any good New Hampshirite knows that the State had cables, steel rebar, cement, and other hardware in place for multiple decades to hold it in place. They also regularly inspected it. It would have fallen long before without those measures.

Last edited: