• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

VAIL SUCKS

BodeMiller1

I miss American Ski Co.

My friend has a place in NH on a lake it was bought a "family" which will only. use it two weeks a year.

I feel my pain...

The Saudis aint what they used to be, at least they won't get drunk and destroy the place, I think they some tobacco out of a pipe, or a hubble bubble:unsure:

Had a room mate in school from there studying Chemical Eng, He left after a month. He was an okay kind of guy.

BodeMiller1

Not to be that guy, butt it is extremely important to where a Fruit of the Lomb T - shirt (w/ a tag not a freaking printed on 80 cotton / 20 poly)

100% cotton

I'll give you a pass on the collar stays.

BodeMiller1

Confusing some of these posts ...are...
Can't use The Disney avatar. They will sue me. :cool:

Yea confusion reigns supreme, fire on the hemisphere, listen to me, listen to me .....

listen to me.

Michael Stipes voice echoing through the hills. All of my rock references are either: KISS, R.E.M. Robert Frost or words carefully chosen by sentence structure analysis from the MASTER,

Humpty Dumpty

Hope these clears things up?

Habitrailsshould stay in Gothem.

snoseek

Vail still sucks but damn Epic day passes to ski wildcat are a fucking steal. I might have to grab a few.

Edd

Vail still sucks but damn Epic day passes to ski wildcat are a fucking steal. I might have to grab a few.
So, for example, choosing the “22 resorts” option for 2 off-peak days would come to $51/day for the NH resorts. Is that the deal you’re talking about? Not bad.

snoseek

So, for example, choosing the “22 resorts” option for 2 off-peak days would come to $51/day for the NH resorts. Is that the deal you’re talking about? Not bad.
Yeah, Its a super reasonable price IMO. I knew they discounted just not that steep. I cant not ski Wildcat a few times this year for that price.

Can you ski Wildcat and Attitash on the same day with one ticket?

chuckstah

Yeah, Its a super reasonable price IMO. I knew they discounted just not that steep. I cant not ski Wildcat a few times this year for that price.

Can you ski Wildcat and Attitash on the same day with one ticket?
Should be able to. It's a "Pass" in theory, not a ticket. For the purpose of bloating season pass sales.

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
It's interesting. While most people love to hate on Walmart, when push comes to shove, their prices are just too good to resist! Now just substitute Vail for Walmart in the sentence.

zyk

It's interesting. While most people love to hate on Walmart, when push comes to shove, their prices are just too good to resist! Now just substitute Vail for Walmart in the sentence.
Excellent analogy.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Epic minds think alike! You know, I think the same thing. Except we’re more EPIC!”

1700756812250.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: zyk

jimmywilson69

Vail may suck, but they do have snowmaking on in southcentral PA before 12/1. This a rare treat that I wasn't expecting even with proper temps last night and tonight.

RichT

N Haledon, NJ/Jewett, NY/South Seaside Park, NJ
Can't use The Disney avatar. They will sue me. :cool:

Yea confusion reigns supreme, fire on the hemisphere, listen to me, listen to me .....

listen to me.

Michael Stipes voice echoing through the hills. All of my rock references are either: KISS, R.E.M. Robert Frost or words carefully chosen by sentence structure analysis from the MASTER,

Humpty Dumpty

Hope these clears things up?

Habitrailsshould stay in Gothem.
Yeah, you must be fun to sit around with and listen to :LOL::oops:

BodeMiller1

Yeah, you must be fun to sit around with and listen to :LOL::oops:
Yea, I'm an expert on most things Humpty Dumpty and the like.

Okay, I'm in Berre, VT. Any one of you (and you know who you are) I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SKI OFF. fOR BEER NOT LIGHT BEER, BUTT BEAR.

DISclaimer: This does not apply to: Woodcore, HD, Granite, or any moderators under 40.

It's on Meow

And yes I do Meow at women over 27 and on the slidding Culver Scale greater than a 9.

:unsure: