• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Crankin out some guitar licks -- playin along with Stevie Winwood Vid mr Fantasy from "Crossroads 2007 " concert w/ Clapton et al

definitely a fav of mine, though as would be predicted, the grateful dead version was my preference as Garcia just added a bit more grit. Then again that tune for the Dead was all about Brent (rip).

Terry

Getting ready to go to work. Finally got the go ahead to go back to work yesterday. Worked half day yesterday, half day today and if all is ok, full time starting tomorrow. Thank god I was going stir crazy just sitting around! If I sat around much more, I would weight 300 lbs from all the beer I would drink! :beer:

What are you considering healthy? Sausage bacon egg and steeze sandwich?:wink::-D

Smoked Salmon, Onion, Blueberries, Cracklestrip crackers(65 calories), Orange Juice with Calcium...the only way I'll be able to lose weight is to do the breakfast thing everyday,,I forced myself not to hit the snooze button..

I just got back from errands at Staples and Target..pretty soon I'm going to hit up two different cemeteries to do rubbings..woo hoo..so fun..

drjeff

Just waiting for some cement to dry on some gold crowns I just cemented into a patients mouth, and pondering how my business partner and I can make changes to the physical layout of the office to improve the efficiency of the patient checkout process.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Nursing an owie on my leg after falling on the kids' toys. :angry:

Trying to referee... neither one got enough sleep last night and the 3 year old keeps beating on the 1 year old. :(

Plotting my trip out this afternoon... maybe they'll sleep in the car so I can have some peace and quiet.

Uploading photos.....

drjeff

I got my bottom wisdom teeth yanked yesterday, so I used it as an excuse to eat a few percs and stay in bed yesterday and this AM. Feeling OK, a little tender.

Moe, RELIGOUSLY take a couple of ibuprofen (400mg - 2 tablets) every 6 hours for the next couple of days. That will greatly help control/limited the potential swelling, and by doing so, you'll have a much more comfortable next couple of healing day(swelling/imflammtion typically peaks between 48 and 72 hours out). The key to pain management with extracted wisdom teeth is staying ahead of the pain/swelling.

Moe Ghoul

Believe it or not, the swelling is gone and I'm almost pain free. just munched the rest of an italian hoagie very carefully, rinsing with warm salt water and saving the rest of the percs for when I really need em. I get the stitches out next week.

drjeff

Believe it or not, the swelling is gone and I'm almost pain free. just munched the rest of an italian hoagie very carefully, rinsing with warm salt water and saving the rest of the percs for when I really need em. I get the stitches out next week.

Actually I believe it 100%. In spite of what many folks think, the vast majority of wisdom teeth removed come out quite simply and as a result are VERY comfortable from the moment the novacaine wears off. To be completely honest with you, the most common "complaint" I hear about the few days aftre wisdom teeth are removed is that many times peoples tongues will be playing non stop with the knot in the stitches until they either dissolve or are removed.