• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Getting deliveries together(mapping/directions)...assisting customers with art changes...answering the phone..drinking diet 7-up...pretty soon I'm going to visit three different cemeteries..woo hoo..I need to install a bronze tab, take measurements, and take some photos...It will get me out of the office for about an hour and a half and I can rack up the mileage $$$$....50 cents a mile is steezy..

Lazy butt today just got up :D Bought a new Sand Wedge last nite so will try it out today then tomorrow we leave for a family wedding in the Finger Lakes region -- gonna be a fun weekend

The wedding/reception is Fri nite at a very nice lakeside resort then all sat will be jet skiing , water skiing with my sis and bros families and myr own kids and grandkids , many of my cousins will be there too. Some hell raizen times for sure

Do you have a season pass at a local golf course or do you play lots of different places??? You sure stay busy for a retired guy..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Not bad! I skimped on the sugar to make it a little healthier but I think next time I'll use as much as the recipe calls for. Though I hear it will taste better after sitting in the freezer for a while. The kids seemed to like it. :D
http://www.recipezaar.com/24796

I bought the ice cream maker over a year ago figuring that we could then have "healthier" ice cream because we'd know all the ingredients. I've only ever used it to make coconut ice cream from coconut milk though. This was the first "real" ice cream. I'll definitely be using it again! :D

Warp Daddy

Do you have a season pass at a local golf course or do you play lots of different places??? You sure stay busy for a retired guy..

Both actually. I have a season pass on a private par 60 -------- Dirt friggin cheap too $110 :D :D . Play that 2-3 times a week

BUT also play several different longer courses once a week both up here in the 1000 island region and in the 'Dacks and on the Cape or around Greater Boston metro area when visiting /vacationing. The courses up here are really inexpensive for a Sr. I can play a very nice longer course 5 minutes away for $10 /walking another for $16/walking. Both very pretty along the ST Lawrence River . There are several like that within a 40 min drive

Yep keepin busy IS THE SECRET to a GREAT retirement !!
I also manage a couple of Board mtgs a week at the Medical Centre to keep me involved with complex thinking and some really bright folks. Its the old use it or lose it routine both physically and mentally. You may get older BUT you NEVER get OLD that way LMAO

Both actually. I have a season pass on a private par 60 -------- Dirt friggin cheap too $110 :D :D . Play that 2-3 times a week

BUT also play several different longer courses once a week both up here in the 1000 island region and in the 'Dacks and on the Cape or around Greater Boston metro area when visiting /vacationing. The courses up here are really inexpensive for a Sr. I can play a very nice longer course 5 minutes away for $10 /walking another for $16/walking. Both very pretty along the ST Lawrence River . There are several like that within a 40 min drive

Yep keepin busy IS THE SECRET to a GREAT retirement !!
I also manage a couple of Board mtgs a week at the Medical Centre to keep me involved with complex thinking and some really bright folks. Its the old use it or lose it routine both physically and mentally. You may get older BUT you NEVER get OLD that way LMAO

Steezy..wow those are good prices..now that my Dad is 60..he gets to play for the senior rate..but around here most courses are $50-$70 a round but the Senior rate can be $35-40 weekdays..with a cart..

dmc

Still in a conference room in Bentonville Arkansas..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
i recently shot someone in a game and the person on the other end of the conference call said o shit. we later talked and foun it was me who shot him. turns out this seems to be a pretty normall thing to do durring long calls.
That's a funny coincidence! :)

Right now... waiting for B to come to bed.

dmc

i recently shot someone in a game and the person on the other end of the conference call said o shit. we later talked and foun it was me who shot him. turns out this seems to be a pretty normall thing to do durring long calls.

I find if you pay attention to the speaker.. You don't feel so stupid.. When they throw the conversation to you...

that being said.. I was playing some backgammon on my Iphone alll day...

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I find if you pay attention to the speaker.. You don't feel so stupid.. When they throw the conversation to you...

that being said.. I was playing some backgammon on my Iphone alll day...

no these are production phone calls for event and shows where the tech staff has been throught this stuff a million time and knows that the event planners run of show is going to right out the window as soon as the tallent takes the stage. so there is just an hour or two of unhun, yes, and of course. they ned to seem like they are getting paid for something.

krisskis

Waiting on an admission to hit my unit....i just LOOOVE 17 yr old alcohol intoxicated bratty girls. Report i got was that shes in restraints due to biting, hitting and kicking. I cant wait :) My night is going to be so much fun ;-)

Trekchick

Trying to go back to sleep! ARGH!
Woke up to the smell of a skunk outside my bedroom window, finally got so I could fall back to sleep and a bat started flying around in my bedroom. Finally got it taken care of and now I'm wide awake.
Puleeeeeze let this be the last critter I have to deal with so I can get some sleep before I have to wake up.

*Kris, I feel for you, and will say an extra little prayer for you. Patience is not easy when you're dealing with the sort of patient you describe.
I dunno how you do it, and I admire you.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wow, Trekchick! What an exciting night! :lol:

Right now... trying to organize what I need to do today. Trying to decide if I'm going trail running or easy MTBing this afternoon when the kids go off with their grandpa for a little while.

dmc

headed back to a conference room in Arkansas...