• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Moe Ghoul

Actually I believe it 100%. In spite of what many folks think, the vast majority of wisdom teeth removed come out quite simply and as a result are VERY comfortable from the moment the novacaine wears off. To be completely honest with you, the most common "complaint" I hear about the few days aftre wisdom teeth are removed is that many times peoples tongues will be playing non stop with the knot in the stitches until they either dissolve or are removed.

Yeah, I learned that 5 years ago, when the top ones got yanked. There was no impaction, infection or other complication. The worst part was getting stuck with the dreaded novacaine shot about 10 times. I'm just rinsing every few hours and not eating anything that's hard to chew to avoid tearing the stitches or jamming anything in the wounds.

Warp Daddy

I was in full guitar crankin mode , just screwin around with some songs when LOL : unbeknownst to me a friend who works in local media shows up at the back door -- my wife is screaming for me to come downstairs cuz . i couldn't hear a damn thing over the vol of the amps :D :D ,.

She wanted my take regarding the current state of the NYS budget crisis and call for cuts just announced this am by Governor Patterson. -----------------i of course laffed my arse off but gave her some quotes and a suggestion or two -- couldn't resist LMAO --

Getting things wrapped up at work...getting a haircut soon..I think I might get rid of my Jew-fro and get a Fade..or maybe a bowl cut..

I'd get a hair relaxer treatment and bleach it blond. Then dutchboy cut it like the Capt. Roo

That would be mad steezy yo...I should print out a pictutr of Capt. Roo and show it to the hairdresser. I wonder if I would be charged more than the normal $16..:lol:

drjeff

Just filling out the last couple of charts from today and then, it's turn off the lights, lock the door, the work days a done!
excited.gif
nod.gif

dmc

Sitting in a conference room in Bentonville Arkansas.....

Tired and hungry...

drjeff

Hoping that the people injured in the crash in this video are okay

http://www.wtnh.com/global/video/fl...chPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=46010175

Had to drive right by it on my way home tonight and the crash site as the bird flys is maybe 3/4ths of a mile from my house. Huge amount of front end damage to both vehicles, and just judging on the body language of the fire fighters, policemen and EMT's that were still at the site when I drove by maybe 90 minutes after it happened, the injuries were very serious :eek: I guess per the nanny that watches my kids in the afternoon that they spent a good portion in of the late afternoon watching the medical and TV helicopters circling overhead.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Waking up. Tired and sore this morn.

Researching which ice cream recipe to make later. My 3 year old will be helping me. :D Good lesson on measurements and numbers.

Warp Daddy

Lazy butt today just got up :D Bought a new Sand Wedge last nite so will try it out today then tomorrow we leave for a family wedding in the Finger Lakes region -- gonna be a fun weekend

The wedding/reception is Fri nite at a very nice lakeside resort then all sat will be jet skiing , water skiing with my sis and bros families and myr own kids and grandkids , many of my cousins will be there too. Some hell raizen times for sure