• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Waiting on an admission to hit my unit....i just LOOOVE 17 yr old alcohol intoxicated bratty girls. Report i got was that shes in restraints due to biting, hitting and kicking. I cant wait :) My night is going to be so much fun ;-)

Ouch, I feel for you Kris. That just has ugly written all over it :( Hopefully Mom and Dad will be more of the hunble, "embarassed" parent type than the bitchy, "my little angle can do no wrong" type for both your sake and for the sake of everyone else on your unit!

drjeff

I'm looking for a main line of caffeine!

Here ya' go Trekchick!

starbucksiv_2_2.jpg

wa-loaf

Just getting ready to take out the remaining 19 teeth in one of my patient's mouths :eek:

Had my six month yesterday. Looking good and no cavities. I did mention my knee surgery during the chit chat with the hygienist. That turned into a call to my surgeon, because I guess if you have any recent metal or anything in your body that becomes a magnet for infection. And dental cleanings let loose all kinds of bacteria.

Waiting on an admission to hit my unit....i just LOOOVE 17 yr old alcohol intoxicated bratty girls. Report i got was that shes in restraints due to biting, hitting and kicking. I cant wait :) My night is going to be so much fun ;-)

Send her my way..lol:daffy:

Moe Ghoul

Watching the Oil/Gold/US$ kabooki dance, checking my phone option thread frequently.....LOL! Verizon boiled my blood so bad today, I haven't had anything but coffee and a piece of dark chocolate so far to eat today.

drjeff

Just finshing up writing up my charts for today. Going to review a few of my practice's financial numbers and then head on home and let the weekend begin!

Watching the Oil/Gold/US$ kabooki dance, checking my phone option thread frequently.....LOL! Verizon boiled my blood so bad today, I haven't had anything but coffee and a piece of dark chocolate so far to eat today.

What happened to your sig???? I liked knowing the cost of oil/gold...

Moe Ghoul

What happened to your sig???? I liked knowing the cost of oil/gold...

August is a shitty trading month generally, and all 3 are directionless at this point, so I'm not doing anything marketwise and spending less time at the 'puter. Gold finished at 910/oz, Oil closed at 125 and change, the Dollar index is a hair over .73. Somethings gonna give. Tomorrow the Iranians are supposed to make some announcement about the nuke program which might impact oil next week. Mostly headline noise for now. We're close to some kinda inflection point in the next few weeks.

o3jeff

Heading out to cut the lawn before it rains.Then off to try and get an emissions test on my car before they pull my registration since It is about a year overdue.