• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

I'm going out to get some errands done early..

Return DVDs to the box in the supermarket, mail in my rent check, go to the bank, buy beer and other odds and ends...then I'm taking a long walk...I better freeze some water now...it's gonna be steamy out there..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Heading out to cut the lawn before it rains.Then off to try and get an emissions test on my car before they pull my registration since It is about a year overdue.
Never heard of them pulling a reg for that... you won't be able to renew your reg, and you could theoretically get a ticket if a cop pulls you over for something else, but never heard of them pulling a reg. And I used to work in assessment/taxation of motor vehicles so we heard everything.

Right now, eating breakfast and getting ready to head out.

o3jeff

After looking online it looks like they will tack another $20 onto my reg as a late fee. Emission is pretty much a waste of time and money, especially on newer cars.

Not working! But that could change at any minute since I have been temporarily put in a high management position. :sad: Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Are you on call? You're the only person I've ever heard of whose upset about a promotion..

I did my errands..went on a long walk before the recent downpour..and I just opened Beer #1...Sam Adams summer...I'm going to have some lunch and watch a DVD soon..

Moe Ghoul

Slept late, made pancakes, checkin news and emails, too lazy to go to T-Mobile, will go tomorrow, I thought of a few things I need to find out, like how many handsets can I hook up in the house, what about my fax machine, it's always something.

On second thought, its not that I'm lazy, I simply dread going to these phone stores where the sales help knows just enough to make them dangerous, and I don't know enough to ask the right questions. :(

Online poker tournement..$3 rebuy event with over 4k players and a $60K prize pool...I need to play steady to make the money..

I busted out of my poker game..it looks like some Internet surfing..then watching a DVD followed by another walk..I walked 45 minutes earlier..and another 45 minutes would make me feel satisfied and cancel out some of the beer I'm drinking...

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Are you on call? You're the only person I've ever heard of whose upset about a promotion..

I did my errands..went on a long walk before the recent downpour..and I just opened Beer #1...Sam Adams summer...I'm going to have some lunch and watch a DVD soon..

Not on call but responsible for a 24x7 department worldwide. I make good money, don't care about a promotion, a promotion means more responsibility.

Terry

I fixed my daughters car this morning which had a drivability issue. It ended up being the fuel pump. Then I mowed the lawn before it rained, and now am relaxing with a cold beer. Damn it seems good to be back in action again. I got so friggin bored just laying around.

bvibert

Staff member
Right now the Jack and Cokes are flowing at my house. One kid is already in bed and hopefully the other goes soon...

After looking online it looks like they will tack another $20 onto my reg as a late fee. Emission is pretty much a waste of time and money, especially on newer cars.

Yup, so basically there's no rush to get the emissions tested until the next time you need to renew your reg.

bvibert

Staff member
Right now the Jack and Cokes are flowing at my house. One kid is already in bed and hopefully the other goes soon...

Damn, almost out of ice, guess they'll be somewhat warm from this point further... ;)

I shouldn't be allowed to mix my own drinks.... :lol: :beer:

Terry

Just took off my ski boots. I bought some new socks at the tent sale and had to try them on. It felt good to get the boots back on. Also having a couple of mojitos. :beer: