• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
The last time you and Sev started out like this, there was a loss of memory and some really interesting posts on AZ.
Good memory!

I started out with Frangelico & Coke but ... well, it did nothing for me.

Decided to ramp up with 1 mind eraser.... yeah, my mind is getting erased as I type. Yowzers!!!!

:D :D :D :D

bvibert

Staff member
IT now has apparently beceome a contest of who could get drunker quicker.... :eek:

I'm not sure whos' winning, or if ther ecan be a loser...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
IT now has apparently beceome a contest of who could get drunker quicker.... :eek:

I'm not sure whos' winning, or if ther ecan be a loser...
Oh, there's a loser alright. Whomever has the hangover tomorrow morning when the kids wake up at 6AM. :eek: :lol:

Jeff - I always wait until my reg is due for emissions. Yup, there's a $20 late fee. But emissions are always due on the off year for me. What a PITA.

bvibert

Staff member
Oh, there's a loser alright. Whomever has the hangover tomorrow morning when the kids wake up at 6AM. :eek: :lol:

Crap! Well whoever has the bigger hangover gets to stay in bed whil e the other goes to tend to the kids.... so I guess there is a loser...... :lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
How are you judging this contest? First to pass out then the other one takes a pic and posts it
What's scary is that last time, we simultaneously passed out. :eek: I still wish I could find out how we moved 2 rooms away without either one of us recalling it.... :???:

Bri, don't you play that game every morning? :p

bvibert

Staff member
What's scary is that last time, we simultaneously passed out. :eek: I still wish I could find out how we moved 2 rooms away without either one of us recalling it.... :???:

Bri, don't you play that game every morning? :p

I play that game all the time........... :lol:

BTW, WTF is up with this BRI stuff??????????????????????

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Nah, we're out of ice... and coke... so I guess if you want to drink more, it's straight JD for ya. ;) You can sleep in the bathroom in that case.

bvibert

Staff member
Nah, we're out of ice... and coke... so I guess if you want to drink more, it's straight JD for ya. ;) You can sleep in the bathroom in that case.

we've been out of ice for ahwile now.............. no more coke could be a problem though..... I 'm not prepated to be drinking straight JD right now.

And, yes I know my posts are full of typos, I'm jus too lazy to fix them......... :p

bvibert

Staff member
What you don't have a spell checker .. I am drinking some wine tonight.

yes, spell checker, but I'm ignoringf it right now, damn annoying red line tghinkys

I'm hydrating in preparation for a big ride day tomorrow.
Hopefully pics will be posted.

Why do we want pictueres of you hydrating????