• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

krisskis

Hey Bri and Sev.....

WAKE THE HELL UP!!!! Hahaha...i cant wait to see how you guys are this morning...thanks for the giggles i got doing my middle of the night reading ;-)

I am finally winding down from another wonderful night filled with drunken teenagers. My hospital is sure to be mentioned in Newsday today. Over 30 drunken kids brought in from a concert at Jones Beach last night. I got 3 of them ;-( 2 girls and 1 guy. The guy was fine...just needed lots of stitches to close all the cuts he had on his face from getting beat up. The girls...well thats another story...what a bunch of little B**ches!!!! I* cant believe the shit that comes out of their mouths. At least the mothers werent all hovering over them and shit. They were pissed and made it known...LOL. And why cant these freakin' kids keep their bodily fluids inside their bodies?!?!?! LOL....#1, #2 and vomiting. Holy hell. They really need to stop having these concerts or they need to patrol better in the parking lots. And my 15 yr old cant understand why i come down so hard on him about drinking. Dont get me wrong...i am no slouch...but hell i AM 41 yrs old!! I know im going to pay for it the next day. I hate the summer and the teenagers in the summer. They should all have to go to summer camp, summer school or get a damn job.

Ok...im done ranting...back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

bvibert

Staff member
Looks like they are both still battling for the win, 8 am and no sign of them yet. Unless they tied the kids up when they put them to sleep:-D

The kids, surprisingly, cooperated this morning. They both slept in and then kept themselves quietly occupied until we left the bedroom at like 8:15.

I'm actually doing fine this morning. I only had 5 or 6 JD and Cokes, though the last one that Carrie mixed up tasted like it was more JD than coke....

I just woke up...I wanted to do laundry but somebody is currently doing laundry. The apartment complex I'm looking at later this afternoon has washer/dryers along with dishwashers/garbage disposals in all of the units..which would be mad steezy yo. I'm heading to Wawa for some grub..I'm in the mood to drink some beer..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I knew I'd make a great bartender!

That mind eraser...woa. Yeah, it was good. I think (in the grand tally) I had 3 Frangelica & Cokes, 1 mind eraser, and 1 thing that I threw together so I have no idea what it's called (2 oz Frangelica, 2 oz amaretto, 2 oz Vanilla vodka, 3 oz seltzer, over ice). My head hurt a little this morning (in spite of taking ibuprofen and drinking water before bed)... I think I didn't drink enough water before going to sleep last night. But I'm doing okay. Much better than 4th of July weekend. :lol:

GSS-BITE YOUR TONGUE! :uzi: :smash:

Terry

Getting ready to go to a cookout at my parents house. All my close relatives will be there. Between me, my brother, my son, and my nephews, there will be a large amount of beer consumed today! :beer:

Reading and watching Sunday news programs.Getting stoked for the Summer Olympics which start this week. Blue skies in Beijing.

any events you are looking forward to watch? I rarely watch the summer games..running and swimming don't do it for me...

I just cracked open beer #4