• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Just relaxing and watching the NASCAR race on TV after a very busy morning/early afternoon of yardwork. Had to cut up/haul away about a 40 ft limb that came down in the yard in yesterday's t-storm, and since the chainsaw was already out, my wife and I decided to do some serious cutting back of some lilac and rhododendrum(?sp) bushes that we have around the yard, and then after that couple of hours of work it was time to fire up the trimmers/mowers for cutting the grass. Finally after that I was up on the roof cleaning out the gutters and trimming back some branches that were rubbing up against the roof.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
just finished going through the 08/09 burton catologe and i wasn't really that impressed. the reverse camber stuff they did on the fish look interesting. alos the no fish looks like it might be fun. it a trowback to the orriginal backhill that just had rubber straps for bindings. but at $499 i dont think they are going to sell to many.

krisskis

Off to my hospital to start the first of many classes i need to take as we are going "live" with all our orders and charting and whatnot and they have decided to make me a "superuser" so i can teach all the idiots i work with how to do things...LOL.

St least its OT...i need to money!!

I'm up to my eyeballs with stuff here at work...I just logged in 8 orders from over the weekend..sat with a customer earlier(just a small sale)...and have lots of art changes to go over with other customers..In a minute..I'm uncrating a dozen granite bases that were just dropped off..going outside uncrating, measuring, labelling, and throwing all the wood and banding away will actually be a nice break from the constant ringing of the phone...

11:22AM and it's the first time I have been online today at work....wowser

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Busy day in the business of death. ;)

I just finished the scanner project that took over an hour :roll: ... kids are fed. I still could use some lunch. Then I really need to figure out the school thing and get some chores done.

Warp Daddy

Just returned this am from a super family weekend wedding held lakeside at Canandaigua Lake. Its one of NYS's Finger Lakes . Beautiful town , great waterskiing saturday with 2 parties .

Wedding ceremony was Friday Nite . Great music danced till 2 then we decided it was time for Bocce Ball tourney. For the after glow parties saturday we showed up in costume OZZY was there :D

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Just finished washing dishes and some grapes for the kiddo. 1 year old went down for a late nap at 3PM :eek: so the rest of today should be interesting.