• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

I just got off the phone with one of my most persnipity(sp?) customers to make changes yet again to his monument..I'm also in charge of the office today which means lots of net surfing...JEA!!!!!

Going across the street to get some grub soon..then sneaking out later on to mail something to the UPS store..

krisskis

Sitting here like a lump. Got up at 7:30, made lunch for daughter, took her to camp, did laundry, read the paper and now im going to go clean the pool and then take a swim. I have to work the next 3 nights 7pm to 745am, so all i will be doing is eating, sleeping and working and somewhere in there i have to pack for 4 people to leave friday at noon for the weekend. Geez.

Any new ones ot report on?

:)

Not really...the girl I had a great date with 2 weeks ago is cool but a little scatterbrained..it takes her like 2 days to return a text...she did have a really comfortable bed..

Otherwise there are a couple other girls I'm corresponding with..all within 30-45 minutes of me. It can be frustrating but also alot of fun..

krisskis

Not really...the girl I had a great date with 2 weeks ago is cool but a little scatterbrained..it takes her like 2 days to return a text...she did have a really comfortable bed..

Otherwise there are a couple other girls I'm corresponding with..all within 30-45 minutes of me. It can be frustrating but also alot of fun..

If you just met her, how do you know her bed is comfy??? LOL ;-)

If you just met her, how do you know her bed is comfy??? LOL ;-)

Because she invited me into her bed..she didn't want me to drive home buzzed..

I just got off the phone with a grieving customer..my job can often be pretty sad..all we can do is make the steeziest monument we can with whatever they want on it..

krisskis

I just got off the phone with a grieving customer..my job can often be pretty sad..all we can do is make the steeziest monument we can with whatever they want on it..

Thats so sad. I dont know how funeral directors and people like you who do your type of job do it. I just went to a wake the other night for a mom of my daughters classmate...40 yrs young...3 kids under 10...it was heartbreaking. But then my job aint no picnic either.

Thats so sad. I dont know how funeral directors and people like you who do your type of job do it. I just went to a wake the other night for a mom of my daughters classmate...40 yrs young...3 kids under 10...it was heartbreaking. But then my job aint no picnic either.

It's one thing when someone lives a long full life to age 80 or 90...but alot of the monuments we produce are for children and young adults. In PA there is no helmet law for motorcycles so we do alot of custom jet black monuments with motorcycle scenes etched on them...and sitting with the parents/siblings can be really tough. Alot of people make a ton of art changes to purposely prolong the process..and with unexpected deaths..some people pick out an expensive monument..but then don't have the money to pay for it. When I'm having a bad day at work..it's nothing compared to what my customers are going through..

Warp Daddy

Just got back from a round of golf +13

On teh way back from our weekend wedding trip i bought a Nike #1 Hybrid at Nike Outlet was $179 got it for $59 so wanted to try it out today before we go to a party up river with several former colleagues

It 's a nice club for me

i got 200-225 out of it . It complements my #3 hybrid as a second shot club for long par 4's or 5's or tee shot for par 3's and replaces my 3 wood.

Warp Daddy

That and putting some sunshine in YOUR voice and compassion in your demeanor -- Doug 'll bet that you're GOOD at that

Moe Ghoul

Got my catscan done, shot over to the oral surgeon and got my stitches out in 30 seconds, picked up some shoes from the cobbler and got back to the house in less than 1.5 hours, including commute. Saweet. Eating torilla soup, trying to pick a bottom in gold/oil and add back some more, waiting for FOMC meeting announcement. It'll be a cut n paste job from the past meeting.

Trying to make up for massive amounts of internet surfing by busting ass the next hour or two...O.K. GSS get off the computer..

dmc

setting up VPN on my IPhone so I can use the new Telnet apps I downloaded..