• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

hammer

Working from home, which I can do a fair amount of even in good weather.

Unfortunately, the VPN connection to the office is slow today, so my productivity is not what I would like... :???:

At least the kids are occupied and the dog's resting right now.

I was hoping to head out to a workout this evening but it looks like I'll end up having an appointment with the elliptical instead. No problem, I'll just see if the Ski Channel has anything decent on.

Warp Daddy

just finished plowing the driveway we've gotten about 6 inches -- so in teh last week my home mtn will have gotten 34 inches since this storm is predicted to drop 14 inches to add to an already great base

drjeff

Just sitting in my hotel room in Boston watching last weeks episode of Lost via on demand and waiting for some friends from dental school to arrive so we can go out for dinner + drinks. The weather here now is REALLY SH$TTY!

Grassi21

waiting for my quiche to finish cooking... ham, cheddar and broccoli... little side salad and some whole wheat dinner rolls.... mmmmmmmmm

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
waiting for a few people to show up at my house so we can leave to go to my lake house. also going thru music i guess i am opening for one of mick jaggers daughter that is djing at HT tomorrow. what is it with children of rock stars deciding to dj and not a one is very good at it.

drjeff

Making some random buzzed posts from my friends iphone in a bar @ Copley Plaza in Boston :beer:

drjeff

Champion's?

Yup, now my group has decided to move on over to the Westin for a few more drinks. Kind of sucks for me since I'll get to schlepp all the way through Copley to the Sheraton later, verses my wimpy so called friends who will just get to hop on the elevators at the Westin.

BTW, buzz posting via an iphone touch screen is a challenging endeavor ;) :rolleyes: :)