• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Geoff

Just finished breakfast. Drinking coffee with Bailey's & Kahlua. Looking at the 4 foot drift at my front door getting psyched to start booting up.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
working from home. I really should head into the office, but my phone started ringing at 8am and I haven't even showered yet.

JerseyJoey

More like baiting on the word association thread... ;)

Finishing up dinner with the kids. Yeah, I'm a bad example; the computer is at the dinner table. The kids take so long to finish that my mind wanders...

You like the bait though. I can tell by your responses. Keep 'em cuming.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
working from home. I really should head into the office, but my phone started ringing at 8am and I haven't even showered yet.
Someone called me and asked if they could meet me down at my new work place about some maps I've been looking for. The meeting went well. Now I'm here all by my self, so I've got some CCR turned all the way up, rocking out and singing loudly

band.gif

dmc

In Germany at a Airport Hotel in Frankfurt - talking to my boss who wants me to go to Australia on my way home from my trip to Kashmir...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
In Germany at a Airport Hotel in Frankfurt - talking to my boss who wants me to go to Australia on my way home from my trip to Kashmir...
Yup, sure, that's on the way. :roll: I hope this isn't all business and no play. :( That's a lot of travel!

Baking that 5-minute Artisan Bread. I don't have high hopes but I've heard it tastes better the longer the dough sits, so I put 2 lbs of it in the fridge (as directed) to save to bake on a future date.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
When you owe it is. The refund makes it worth the 3+ hours I spent on it tonight. Somewhat, anyway. I guess there was a benefit to making less money last year...

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
My right foot hurts when I walk on it, right behind the big toe. I think (fear) it might be broken. Nothing I can do about it now. I'll try putting my foot in my boot later and see how that feels before I make a go/no-go decision on skiing tomorrow.

Feels almost exactly like the broken metatarsal I had two years ago :(

Well, it's almost a week later, and my foot still hurts so I'm off to see the podiatrists this morning:-?.