• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Geoff

I have some mini pecan pies on the oven for a Super Bowl party I'm attending. The pinched nerve in my neck & shoulder is bothering me from rolling out pie dough so I'm sitting here waiting for the "Vitamin I" to kick in.

Warp Daddy

The Queen and I just got back from a great day of skiing @ Titus followed by dinner at one of our favorite restaurants -- now we'll watch the BORE BOWL for a while

drjeff

I'm thinking that a whole lotta steelers fans are about to find out what us Patriots fans felt like 1 year ago tonight!

Warp Daddy

The Queen and I just got back from a great day of skiing @ Titus followed by dinner at one of our favorite restaurants -- now we'll watch the BORE BOWL for a while

Eating crow this am :D-- the Bore Bowl was anything but -- great last quarter, BOTH teams gave maximum effort. Hard to believe teh Cards were a 9-7 team going in --- To my friends in PA first the Phillies -- now This!! The Keystone state had a great year guys

drjeff

Anxiously awaiting my business partner's return from the orthopedic surgeon. He broke his mirror holding hand last week :eek: and was apparently having a great deal of difficulty with his hand in the cast over the weekend :eek: :eek: I may very well be 1 doc running a 2 doc office for the next 6 weeks or so very soon.

Warp Daddy

Anxiously awaiting my business partner's return from the orthopedic surgeon. He broke his mirror holding hand last week :eek: and was apparently having a great deal of difficulty with his hand in the cast over the weekend :eek: :eek: I may very well be 1 doc running a 2 doc office for the next 6 weeks or so very soon.

H'mm hope that doesn't cut into your "hill time" doc !

WJenness

Just finished setting up my unemployment claim on the MA unemployment website... they make it very nice... Call / go in to the office and answer a questionnaire, wait a couple days, log in to the website, answer a couple more questions, sign up for direct deposit, log in each week to do your claim.

Hopefully I won't be claiming for long. I have a pretty solid opportunity on Wednesday. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

-w

o3jeff

Gettin ready to pack my gear for a 5 day trip to Jay, doesn't look like this current coastal storm will contribute much if anything at this point. Back to Clipper and LE watch.

5 day trip? seeing we haven't seen you here much lately I thought you've been away skiing already. Have a good trip.