• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Just back from another great day of skiing, . Went solo today lots of runs really bright and sunny with hero snow in the am

Then in early afternoon the COLD wave hit and stupid me i changed from mittens to gloves and dropped a layer at lunch - heading back up tomorrow with some buddies

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Trying to warm up. Even though I wasn't cold when I was earning my turns tonight (FAR from it), I'm freezing now! EEEK! I should be doing homework... I'm so easily distracted right now.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I know a certain unemployed forum poster who could help you with that...

;-)

Chilling on the couch watching some cash cab watching the snow fall... I should have gone to WaWa.

-w

i hate that show now.

i used to think it was real and you might actually get the cab so i would pass on cabs trying to get a van. then my friend olivia was on the show. it turns out you answer a ad on craigs list then they tell you where to be and the pick you up. i am pissed i gave up so manny cabs.

Insomniac mode..Jet-lagged..looking at bills..I did a giant load of laundry and cleaned the snow off my car..I'm looking forward to uploading my Jackson Hole pictures tomorrow at work..I need to clear out the camara so I can use it to take pictures of tombstones..anyway I have a zillion threads to catch up on here..JEA!!!!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Heading off to Philly to meet with my new boss on "roles and responsibilities" as he like to call the meeting. I'm calling it the "I'm bored as hell and your not giving me challenging work" meeting.

drjeff

Wondering how a snowstorm that manages to drop atmost 3" over a 12ish hour window can manage to shut down many,many,many school systems for an afternoon one day and then delay their opening the next :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Geoff

Wondering how a snowstorm that manages to drop atmost 3" over a 12ish hour window can manage to shut down many,many,many school systems for an afternoon one day and then delay their opening the next :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The people making the closing decisions are government workers. Is there any reason to wonder?

The carafe for my coffee maker is on a FEDEX truck somewhere between Lebanon, NH and Killington. I broke the previous one on Friday. Green tea isn't quite cuttin' it.

I'm gettin' organized to put my ski gear on and go take some runs.

drjeff

Just listening to the sounds coming out of the part of my office where an oral surgeon rents space from us a few afternoons a week - quite the set of lungs on the patient in that chair right now :eek: :eek:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Just listening to the sounds coming out of the part of my office where an oral surgeon rents space from us a few afternoons a week - quite the set of lungs on the patient in that chair right now :eek: :eek:
Negative stoke.

I'm drinking heavy. 3rd rum and coke. I'm only talking to my wife via facebook im just to annoy her:razz: