• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Sitting in class very friggin bored. Tonights lecture topic: Anatomy of a computer.

I thought you weren't taking classes this semester..

I spent the past 2 hours walking around town...I had lunch at Sweetwaters along with two wheat beers...then had a whisky coke at the Cadillac Grille and then a whisky Coke at the Silver Dollar Bar @ the Wort hotel. There were two ladies from New York City whose flight to Denver was cancelled as well..and they were having a liquid lunch as well..they're going tubing at Snow King at 4PM..screw tubing I want to keep drinking..

twinplanx

I thought you weren't taking classes this semester..

I spent the past 2 hours walking around town...I had lunch at Sweetwaters along with two wheat beers...then had a whisky coke at the Cadillac Grille and then a whisky Coke at the Silver Dollar Bar @ the Wort hotel. There were two ladies from New York City whose flight to Denver was cancelled as well..and they were having a liquid lunch as well..they're going tubing at Snow King at 4PM..screw tubing I want to keep drinking..

Are you burnt?:dunce: You don't have to stop drinking to go tubing(w/ ladies):beer:

Get on it and get pics:daffy:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
My 85 year old grandfather just added me as a friend on Facebook

I love the internetwork

edit: I just looked at his profile, he's been on FB since May of '08.

drjeff

H'mm hope that doesn't cut into your "hill time" doc !

He's casted up and while I was in the office this AM trying to figure out how to hold the mirror which us dentists use not just for vision but also for retracting the cheek and tongue

drjeff

Using my office managers computer, since mine won't boot and is making a VERY bad sound this AM :eek: :eek: :eek:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Trying to wake up, waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in--the knee is not happy this morning. Then I have a TON of homework to do before class tonight.

Good luck. Solid inch of fluffy white on the ground already

Hopefully my Chciago to Allentown flight is OK..that's not till tonight..I want to ski Utah in March..if I keep getting pushed back..I might as well just fly to Salt Lake City..lol

drjeff

Waiting for someone to get numb so I can make them a few ounces lighter courtesy of a couple of their wisdom teeth :)

WJenness

Using my office managers computer, since mine won't boot and is making a VERY bad sound this AM :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know a certain unemployed forum poster who could help you with that...

;-)

Chilling on the couch watching some cash cab watching the snow fall... I should have gone to WaWa.

-w