• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
yo just stand next to her and text her that should get her nice and fired up

just finished watching all the episodes of fringe and im just about to get lost
She's sitting right next to me!!! Not gonna get any, anytime soon if I keep this shit up.

drjeff

Negative stoke.

I'm drinking heavy. 3rd rum and coke. I'm only talking to my wife via facebook im just to annoy her:razz:

Hey, I also resemble that scenario in my house now too! Me and the wife are both on the couch with our laptops open :rolleyes: She's facebooking and I'm AZ'ing. Sooner or later one of us will have to join the others favorite site :rolleyes:

gmcunni

Hey, I also resemble that scenario in my house now too! Me and the wife are both on the couch with our laptops open :rolleyes: She's facebooking and I'm AZ'ing. Sooner or later one of us will have to join the others favorite site :rolleyes:

:-D

i'm facebooking, AZ'ing, reading emails and general surfing, my wife is next to me on her laptop playing Webkinz...

drjeff

Negative stoke.

I'm drinking heavy. 3rd rum and coke. I'm only talking to my wife via facebook im just to annoy her:razz:

:-D

i'm facebooking, AZ'ing, reading emails and general surfing, my wife is next to me on her laptop playing Webkinz...

Ain't marriage great ;) :rolleyes: ;) (or atleast multi-laptop marriages! :lol:

drjeff

Trying to stay warm. The stupid blower on the furnace at my office ISN'T workign this AM :mad: The furnace is running, there's warm in in the duct immediately adjacent to the furnace, the oil tank is full, just nothign to push the warm air into the office :mad: :mad: :mad: Hopefully the service guys will get here soon, especially since ALOT of the materials I use in the office are quite temperature sensitive