• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Euler

Just helped get the kids off t school. Now settling in for another day of Hydrocodone enhanced rest and reading. I just finished The White Tiger...good book, like Confederacy of Dunces set in India.

drjeff

Just helped get the kids off t school. Now settling in for another day of Hydrocodone enhanced rest and reading. I just finished The White Tiger...good book, like Confederacy of Dunces set in India.

Now Euler, would The White Tiger still be a good book WITHOUT the hydrocodone enhanced mental effects ;) :spin: ;) :lol:

Right now I'm smack dab in the middle of my morning caffeine loading session!

Grassi21

Eating a Fiber One Toaster Pastry and drinking some coffee. Wait, isn't this the breakfast thread?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Trying to pull myself together so I can bring my daughter to a make-up pre-school session. At least I don't feel quite so much like there's an alien in my stomach today...