• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Back from a fantastic day of skiing freshies over a nice deep base, blue skies , sunny 20 degrees i'm in hog heaven . Going to see Gran Torino in hr

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Just got home from day 1 at the gym. Really nice facility. Like the hot tub. I will probabily stop by there on my way home from Blue tomorrow just to go for a little swim & hot tub.

gmcunni

Just got home from day 1 at the gym. Really nice facility. Like the hot tub. I will probabily stop by there on my way home from Blue tomorrow just to go for a little swim & hot tub.

Regular gym or one that specializes in rehab work?

I won my way into a $40,000 guarenteed tournement through a Satallite with frequent player points on Pokerstars..I'm playing pretty bad so far but still have a fair amount of chips..about 20 big blinds so I have alot of play yet. I just won a nice pot slow playing pocket Kings and being bet into..I knew my opponent had 10s or Js..Hopefully I can cash this tournement and play a larger tournement with the proceeds..I've outlasted the majority of the field but the bubble has yet to break..

drjeff

Watching Mike Rowe deliver some calves on Dirty Jobs and waiting for the arrival of my wife and daughter up here in VT any time now.

I'm back from skiing Blue mountain..I had a runin with the idiot ski patroller Johann Buckley who put me and Atomic Jeff in the database..

gmcunni

hanging new cabinets in the kitchen. unfortunately the battery on the drill died 1/2 thru the job so i'm on a break while it recharges.

drjeff

Watching Reel Thrills on RSN, getting ready to to fire up the grill for some burgers and crack open a few beers :beer: